Author Topic: OS Edgelording (split from the Steam deck thread)  (Read 453 times)

OS Edgelording (split from the Steam deck thread)
Might have something to do with the fact that Arch Linux (Arse Linux) is made by a bunch of edgelord teenagers and is crap-on-purpose to fill up the loserbase's useless schedules with fake tasks to be the perfect timesink, and has trashy problems that every real distro fixed 15 years ago

You aren't "winning hipster points" by using arch and nobody cares that you use it, you just think they do

Re: OS Edgelording (split from the Steam deck thread)
 :wtf:
You seriously created a new account here to post that?

Do you even understand what delta_5-1 is trying to do? Delta_5-1 didn’t chose the OS that runs Steam Deck. Valve did. He’s just trying to come up with a way to build Knossos consistently in that difficult environment. If you have any USEFUL suggestions on that front, I’m sure we’d love to here them.
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: OS Edgelording (split from the Steam deck thread)
Might have something to do with the fact that Arch Linux (Arse Linux) is made by a bunch of edgelord teenagers and is crap-on-purpose to fill up the loserbase's useless schedules with fake tasks to be the perfect timesink, and has trashy problems that every real distro fixed 15 years ago

You aren't "winning hipster points" by using arch and nobody cares that you use it, you just think they do

Please direct your memes and epic owns where they belong: in the trash. Or the steam deck feedback forum.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns