Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 282525 times)

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Yeah we don't bite, we just troll. a lot.
el hombre vicio...

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Yeah we don't bite, we just troll. a lot.

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

Nooooo, don't scare them away... :)

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Nooooo, don't scare them away... :)

They've put up with a lot more strange stuff than the Trollface and us admitting we troll, and the worst thing to happen was Dekker driving one of them into interdimensional xenophilia. Just goes to show the superior mental conditioning they have in the future.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

They've put up with a lot more strange stuff than the Trollface and us admitting we troll, and the worst thing to happen was Dekker driving one of them into interdimensional xenophilia. Just goes to show the superior mental conditioning they have in the future.

Well, Emizer doesn't seem to want much to do with us.

Makes you wonder why the others bother with us...

Offline qwadtep

I think Emizer is is just more calm and collected so he answers less than the girls. Kind of like a Cyrvan Justice. They might make good drinking buddies.
You still have alcohol in the future, right? I bet Cyrvans get drunk really fast due to their low body mass, so I'm just imagining Crystal...

Offline Lorric

I think Emizer is is just more calm and collected so he answers less than the girls. Kind of like a Cyrvan Justice. They might make good drinking buddies.
You still have alcohol in the future, right? I bet Cyrvans get drunk really fast due to their low body mass, so I'm just imagining Crystal...

I think I remember something about alcohol being harmful to Cyrvans. Not sure though.

I do know you're not the first to think about alcohol and Crystal. It's come up before. Supposedly, Misuzu has tried to get Crystal drunk before, but Crystal has always detected the alcohol.

Offline qwadtep

Yeah, I think I recall something like that, but that post went in like five different directions and when I tried to make it more coherent just ended up there.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I think I remember something about alcohol being harmful to Cyrvans. Not sure though.
Hardly unusual. It's also harmful to humans.
They might, on the other hand, have a vastly lower tolerance and a finer taste, which would effectively keep them off alcohol (well, it keeps me away from alcohol anyway, I have a rather sensitive taste).

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
That means people like us are the norm and not the exception? I thought the UEU got rid of undesirable attitudes, and that this was a lighthearted mod.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline -Norbert-

I remember something being mentioned about Luna drinking once. Something about starting to sing after the first glass and passing out after the second, though I forgot what they were drinking, if it was mentioned.

I wonder, do Cyrvans have anything such as video games, or epic fantasy fables, or whatnot? I've allways been curious. Crystal seems to find our games laughable. Crystal, try zone of the enders sometime, It might actually scare you what the human imagination is capable of once we get some inspiration......

Offline LunarNightmare

• ...what year is it?
    • Minecraft
Yaiceca: Which people among us would you use as target practice if you could? (I need to know when I should Alt-J out.)

I remember something being mentioned about Luna drinking once. Something about starting to sing after the first glass and passing out after the second, though I forgot what they were drinking, if it was mentioned.

Then again, it was Luna doing the drinking. Not sure that should be taken as a typical Cyrvan reaction.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline qwadtep

So I was looking at the WoD starmap earlier, thought of Dawn, and noticed that Vasuda isn't present. Maybe the Zods just haven't been discovered yet? Which brings me to the question--how many systems outside of LSF/CSA/Hertak-controlled space exist but haven't been claimed/colonized yet?

Then again, it was Luna doing the drinking. Not sure that should be taken as a typical Cyrvan reaction.
Nevertheless, Luna, sing a song for us?

Offline -Norbert-

I found the original post about Luna's alcohol tolerance, or lack thereof ;)

Quote from: SpardaSon21
Crystal, has anyone ever tried to get you drunk just to see what you would act like?

"Oh we tried, but apparantly she can smell the alcohol from 20 meters away and she refuses to touch it. Its frustrating really.

"Now Luna on the other hand, decided that she would join Axe and Justice in a drinking competition, no matter what.
She started singing after one shot of whiskey and passed out after the second... "

Offline Lorric

Well now Spoon, I'm not sure if this is what you want, but if it is, here you go. I've been saving these for a while...

Isa: Could you rank the other races, including Terrans, in order of what threat they would pose to the Cyrvans?

Isa: In an all out war between the Cyrvan and Terran Alliance vs. the Zy/Fura'ngle alliance, which side do you think would prevail?

Any Cyrvan: Was there any reaction/surprise when you learned Terrans have an almost exact replica of your race in our fictional works, despite having never made contact with you before? Also, is there anything similar to a Terran in yours?

Any Cyrvan: Is Cyrvan long life unique to you, or do other species on your planet also enjoy long lives?

Any Cyrvan: Could you tell me about the Yehio, and did any harm come to them during the war?

Anyone: What do Terrans who move to Cyrvan Worlds tend to do with themselves? It’s clear the Cyrvans aren’t operating a benefit state. They expect people to enhance their society if they’re going to live there. So what roles do Terrans fulfil?

Anyone: Are there any Cyrvans living on Earth, or in any other parts of Earth space, and what are their reasons for the decision?

Any Cyrvan: What do Cyrvans do for fun?

Any Cyrvan: Do Cyrvans keep pets, and if so, what?

Anyone: Are there any gestures that have wildly different meanings in Cyrvan culture as opposed to Terran?

Anyone from the JGASF who wants to answer: What’s your fondest memory of your time in the JGASF?

Anyone from the JGASF who wants to answer: What’s your worst memory of your time in the JGASF?

Random fact: I saw a girl with white hair yesterday who looked a lot like Yaiceca. Same hair and hairstyle, same skin tone, nearly same face shape and short. She didn't have Cyrvan ears, of course. It was quite something. I wish you could have seen her.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Isa: Could you rank the other races, including Terrans, in order of what threat they would pose to the Cyrvans?

This, with 'fictional' Terran forces: EA, GTVA, UEF...
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain

This, with 'fictional' Terran forces: EA, GTVA, UEF...

Confed too!
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png