Author Topic: A new build with more loadout changes  (Read 7724 times)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
A new build with more loadout changes
Unfortunately this build doesn't have WMC's new awesomeness, but this now works

here's the build with required interface art.  I make no guarantees for it working like retail in 640x480, but it works perfectly in 1024x768.  interface art goes in /data/interface/

http://www.penguinbomb.com/phreak/fs2_open_r.zip
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
and this is so special because...? i don't see any changes.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Originally posted by Cobra
and this is so special because...? i don't see any changes.

you n00b! the fighter wings are maxed out to the full 6 not 4 like retail fs2!

BURN HERATIC!

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
oh, now i see. my ****ing computer didn't show all of the pic.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Well, all the new selection screen code that I did should be in CVS...be warned, people have been complaining of problems with pilot files with my build.
-C

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
i updated my cvs last night.  if you've committed those changes, then i haven't received any emails about them.
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
@Cobra: Stop cursing at your computer.  No wonder it doesn't like you.

@Phreak: Does it fail gracefully if the additional interface art isn't present?  See my command briefing scroll button and ballistic weapon gauge code for examples.

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Goober5000
@Cobra: Stop cursing at your computer.  No wonder it doesn't like you.

Good advice. though my computer only liked me the first week and then it started going berserk.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Originally posted by Goober5000
Phreak: Does it fail gracefully if the additional interface art isn't present?  See my command briefing scroll button and ballistic weapon gauge code for examples.

the art is just modified versions of the old interface art, if they aren't there then the player just won't be able to select ships 5 & 6.  The hotspots will be off as well in 640x480 since i had to move the wings around to get them to fit nicely.
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Any new changes if we disregard the pics?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
nope thats all.
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
nuke awaits unification :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline redmenace

//added to the website
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Falcon

:jaw: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: :jaw:

This.........is.........what.......I.........wanted!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone

Awsome!

Thanks PhReAk!!!!!!

*starts playing missions with 6*

:D

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i just wanna be perfectly clear on this. can you make missions that have 6? just to be sure.

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
GAH! cobra! now youre even getting on MY nerves!

*grabs cobra by the scruff of the neck and roughly throws him into the mission where you have to scan the sathanas*

JUST LOOK! :p
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Originally posted by Cobra
i just wanna be perfectly clear on this. can you make missions that have 6? just to be sure.

yes you can, as long as they weren't in Alpha/Beta/Gamma.  This has been fixed (as you can see)
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
sweet. :yes2: :D :yes: i'll download it after i download omni's exelsior. AUGH! IT'S DOWNLOADING AT 2.50 KB'S!!!!

Grimloq: you can make 6 wingmen in Delta and up, as phreak said, but not with alpha - gamma. now we can. so i really didn't get on your nerves after all. ;)

Offline Falcon

*puts Cobra back on the 'people to kill' list*

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter

shutting up now.