Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

Positions Available - How To Join The Diaspora Team

<< < (3/12) > >>

newman:
Reviewed and replied. I'll ask kara to give you prospectives access; you can post any wip shots there once you get to that stage.

karajorma:
You should have access now. Get us something we can use and I'll be happy to bring you properly onto the team.

The Final Cylon:
If you're still looking for all of the positions listed above, I'd like to offer my services.

I'm a visual effects artist, and I do some animation. I have some experience with space shots. If you'd like to see some of my work, I'd prefer to send a link directly rather than posting it on the forums.

newman:
Feel free to PM me that link. Please allow me a few days to get back to you; I'm on a trip but should be back home on a normal internet connection from this monday onwards.
Looking forward to seeing your work!

newman:
First post updated - if there are people around who can't texture or unwrap but do know their way around a 3D app, they can still help us by learning to convert ships. Or if there are people who already know how to do that and want to join up - we can definitely use another pair of hands in the pof converting department.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version