<< < (5/6) > >>

Nuclear1:
YEARGH!

Colonol Dekker:
* Dekker downloads.
More QTE plox\?/

Enzo03:
Nordera Rocket:
It is a rocket. It does a Zoom and then Boom. Point it at the enemy!

Nordera Mini:
One of those nu- nukl- Erh. Nukelar things.

:)

--- Quote from: Spoon on October 17, 2010, 01:05:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jellyfish on October 17, 2010, 10:08:15 am ---Does the Spoiler:Hertak 'can't let you do that, Nordera' code work on every Nordera ship they will ever make or just current designs?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: -Norbert- on October 17, 2010, 12:31:37 pm ---Spoiler:And was it build only into the ships of that clan or all Nordera ships?
--- End quote ---

Spoiler:It is installed on a few select clans that are deemed by the Hertak to be too unpredictable, aggressive or just too stupid.
It is likely that after this event most Nordera clans will be double checking their own ships though.
--- End quote ---
Spoiler:...so if we played as unpredictable/aggressive/stupid Norderans, what does that make regular Norderans like? lol.

-Norbert-:
Predictable, smarter, less suicidal, very loyal to the Hertak or any combination of those....

Lorric:
I'm playing my third mission in my demo campaign through A Nordera Day. Before, on release of version 1.01 of Alpha Draconis, Mission 3 is a fairly gentle mission that several people complained was too easy. When I tested that and released it, it was through WoD, not AND. Did you make the Nordera stronger? Me and my wingmen are getting slaughtered! I can't even get past the first wave!

EDIT: It's still a slaughterhouse even on WoD. Something's very wrong here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version