Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

WoD discussion thread

<< < (22/24) > >>

Spoon:

--- Quote from: Wet Orange Ostrich Toilet on March 06, 2017, 10:50:30 am ---Alrighty, got a question here for ya if you don't mind answering.

Spoon, where did you learn how to draw like this and what did you use? It all looks bloody amazing.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!
As Commander Zane already answered with the link to the previous blog post, I use Photoshop, and then Emofuri to animate (as seen in JAD, not yet to be seen in WoD).

manwiththemachinegun:
The ongoing Wings of Dawn episodes are a soft reboot right?

Spoon:
More of a hard reboot really, while there a lot of common elements between old wod and new wod, they are kind of seperate entities at this point.

manwiththemachinegun:
Is there anything specifically that you look for when considering the WoD soundtrack? I ask because I never watched Gundam 00, and the battle theme that you used for the original WoD was A: awesome, and B: very much anime in style. Some sound similar to Evangelion, others Macross, others original, which I'm sure is intentional.

Spoon:
Important things I look for is that anime feel, how well the music can match up with action, and set a certain atmosphere.
It's in general a lot harder to find ambient music than a high tension combat track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version