FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

[RELEASE] Reunion Act 2

<< < (2/12) > >>

ShivanSlayer:
I'll play in the next few days. I want to leave time for fixes, plus I lost all my data when cloning my pilot and am waiting for a fix

Voelkel:

--- Quote from: CT27 on April 07, 2022, 06:39:23 pm ---I'll give this a try in about a week or so (I usually wait that long after a campaign releases to try it...just in case any quick updates/fixes are released) but I'm really looking forward to it.

--- End quote ---

Hope you'll enjoy! Looking forward to your feedback!

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on April 07, 2022, 07:58:01 pm ---I'm looking forward to playing this :nod::yes:

--- End quote ---

I hope you'll enjoy it! Also, thanks for the highlight! :)

--- Quote from: ShivanSlayer on April 07, 2022, 09:13:33 pm ---I'll play in the next few days. I want to leave time for fixes, plus I lost all my data when cloning my pilot and am waiting for a fix

--- End quote ---

Hope you'll have a great time! Make sure to write feedback! Also, you can play Act 2 with a newly created pilot as well :)

ShivanSlayer:
I was able to get through most of it, but the Olympus gate mission doesn't work properly.   Sigma 1 doesn't die, it drags on enough that I had to use time compression, and although I technically beat it, I couldn't dock with the Pharoah class destroyer, preventing me from properly completing it.  Up until then, it was pretty good

Voelkel:

--- Quote from: ShivanSlayer on April 08, 2022, 11:59:32 pm ---I was able to get through most of it, but the Olympus gate mission doesn't work properly.   Sigma 1 doesn't die, it drags on enough that I had to use time compression, and although I technically beat it, I couldn't dock with the Pharoah class destroyer, preventing me from properly completing it.  Up until then, it was pretty good

--- End quote ---

Apologies. A hotfix has been published.

ShivanSlayer:
The mission works now and I properly completed the campaign

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version