Author Topic: congrats  (Read 2126 times)

I got it, and after putting all the VPs into a mod folder, i have to say:

awesome ships: check
awesome missions: check
SUPERAWESOME trailers: check

keep up the good work, i cant wait for more.

EDIT: well, after playing the first 2 missions, i gotta revise it a lil (before i had only done one, and a few of the sims lol). they're a lil long, cant you like automatically fast forward during the autopilot sequences. and gimme more Kilrathi!!!!

and btw, i have a problem. even after the text leaves, the anim from comm stays on the screen another 2 mins, even for the supershort messages. wha?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 04:18:24 pm by Titan »
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
EDIT: well, after playing the first 2 missions, i gotta revise it a lil (before i had only done one, and a few of the sims lol). they're a lil long, cant you like automatically fast forward during the autopilot sequences. and gimme more Kilrathi!!!!

try the autopilot demo.

and btw, i have a problem. even after the text leaves, the anim from comm stays on the screen another 2 mins, even for the supershort messages. wha?

don't put VPs into mod folder and use standalone installation. Then the game will work.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

but then i only get the weapons and interface, no ships, so i basically wind up flying an unarmed ullyeses against other unarmed ullysese
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
I really don't know how exactly the mod folders are working, but it might be possible that the VP's conflict with the  original ones.

Our Prologue isn't meant to be placed into the freespace folder. Its complete Standalone and should be installed and played that way, then it will work.

It might be possible to run otherwise, but I'm afraid I can't tell what to copy where to make it work.
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.