Author Topic: New Custom mission!  (Read 3383 times)

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
I have made a new custom mission for WC Saga.

In your Rapier II, you will intercept a convoy carrying vital supplies to another Kilrathi ship in the system.  Or is it just a convoy? Play it and find out! :)

Download it here

If you missed the download link to my Arena mission, it is in the Crius.net thread Tolwyn specified.  The file is here.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Talon 1024

• Mods, Games, and Stuff
For those of you who have downloaded it, please download it again.  The Rapier is now a much better experience to fly than before.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).

Offline Talon 1024

• Mods, Games, and Stuff
I just updated the download.  It now contains a single VP with the mission and the Rapier all in one package.  Just unzip the VP to your FS2 folder and you're ready to go.  The Rapier also now has high-resolution texture maps, which makes it look a lot better.  Don't forget to update your video card drivers so you can see the normal maps.  You should also experience better performance because I added LODs and Debris to the Rapier.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 05:32:46 pm by Talon 1024 »