Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 847427 times)

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Double euu Double euu Double euu dot freespace two dot com :lol:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Long live [~]!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Some new INFA shots:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well he doesn't have pointy ears.

I'm actually restoring the FS2 retail ones right now for the INF SCP version of the mod. We have different genders for some of them and if there's interest in voice acting after release that'll cause some big problems, so the quickest fix is to restore the retail ones so the head anis match the SCP standard version.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hehe, in INF SCP, the officer on the Oracle is hot...

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
@Snail -- Did she launch torpedoes?  :nervous:

@Woo -- Those are some really nice screens.  I like the new head ani.  The retail ones are starting to show their age.  The subspace effect is real nice too.  Love the Vidar cruiser.

Now I'm gonna have to fix my FS2 SCP.  I gotta have it ready for when INF:A debuts.  :D
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Now I'm gonna have to fix my FS2 SCP.  I gotta have it ready for when INF:A debuts.  :D

Not to be a nag or anything, but do we know how close that is to happening?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The head anis will still be there in INF SCP, but will revert to the retail ones just for this mod so there are no gender change issues between INF SCP and FS2 standard versions.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I know it could be spoiler,but...
When the Asteroid Base blows up,I enjoy all the asteroids blowing up at the same time
"wo wo woooshhh"

Are the headz anis one img anis or normal ones?You know,have something more than the old 5 is always a good thing.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You know, I was parading around when the Asteroid base went boom, and then I collided with an asteroid and I died (I was at 6%, tried to kill the Tyr).

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Are the headz anis one img anis or normal ones?You know,have something more than the old 5 is always a good thing.
They don't animate no, my poser animation skills aren't that great. But since my anis replace the entire set I don't have to worry about non-animated meeting animated ones.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oh, and there are some obscure .ani's in the set, too. That guy with the goatee?

And will Door An have an .ani? (if you know who I'm talking about)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The mainhall?
No I'm not animating the doors for either resolutions. You'd be looking at 100mb+ of files.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Door An!!!

Whatever, I'll spill it:

In INF:A, will you create a head .ani for Admiral Doran, you know the Martian dude?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
No as I'm using the fs2 retail ones now for INFA.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
hey,what's this Spoiler spree?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oh, and you know the 4r3493m gets blown up by Alpha 1, hey so does the 43p0n4p, the communications thingies get blown up by Alpha 1, oh and the 34htn4m4d4 also gets blown up by Alpha 1, hmmm... come to think of it 34rth also gets blown up by Alpha 1 and so does Jup1t3r and all its moons probably in INFA2...

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
*Points to title of thread*

CMON LETS SEE SOME EYECANDY!!!!

:tumbleweed:
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 10:38:25 am by Snail »

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Beautiful!!!

Love the new weapon effects!

And they're right...The oracle's captain is hot... ;7
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...