Author Topic: Whem next relese comes  (Read 5677 times)

Whem next relese comes
Aim willing to now. When the next relese comes:confused:
Partolling outside Babylon 5 and looking for a beautiful space.

Offline redmenace

When its done.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
Originally posted by redmenace
When its done.

:nod:

I'm sorry to say this, but we are no professionals and we most certainly do not work eight hours every day on TBP, even though I'd very much like to do that :D

Offline Burns

Hopes next version will be epic.
That which does not kill me is delaying the inevitable.

It's ok. You work off this far has been fantastic. And aim like play the raider wars. That was very cool.

Offline Todo

Originally posted by tommy185
It's ok. You work off this far has been fantastic. And aim like play the raider wars. That was very cool.

Cool is a mild expression if you ask me. I cannot remember a "commercial" game that I had enjoyed playing as much as Raider Wars and the EMW (Well maybe Fallout 2 but that only after the fanmade patches :D ).
Especially the debriefing after the mission where the Terr...Raiders blew up the Bradbury and in the background was playing that very emotional music. Or was it the mission debriefing after Scyla was destroyed? Ah I can't remember it right now. :rolleyes:
But that music was also played in the B5 movie In the Beginning. I'm not sure was it in the part of the movie where that one Olympus class Corvette engaged 24 or was it 27 Sharlin cruisers. Can't remember how many Sharlins there were exactly but I have counted them once and it was way more than 20. That scene almost made me cry. :(

:p I'am have that movie, and the rest four. One more question. When the next relese comes, is that the story the bad president clark and sheridans rebbelion? If not, can you thell that?:nod:

Offline -Norbert-

Todo did you ever try the Earth-Minbari-War Campaign?
There you got that music too and much more reason to be sad ;)

You really get that "There is no hope for survival, but we well take as many of them with us as possible"-feeling.

"We hold them of as long as we can, so more of our families can escape."

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Originally posted by tommy185
:p I'am have that movie, and the rest four. One more question. When the next relese comes, is that the story the bad president clark and sheridans rebbelion? If not, can you thell that?:nod:

The next TBP campaign is Earth Civil War. :p Right?
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Darkblade

• Lurker
    • The Babylon Project website
Originally posted by Primus

The next TBP campaign is Earth Civil War. :p Right?

...There are still too many tears to be shed. The talks are over for the day. We shall commence again at the Hour of Longing.
Mauri Darkblade Majanoja

thancks.

Offline Todo

Originally posted by -Norbert-
Todo did you ever try the Earth-Minbari-War Campaign?
There you got that music too and much more reason to be sad ;)

You really get that "There is no hope for survival, but we well take as many of them with us as possible"-feeling.

"We hold them of as long as we can, so more of our families can escape."

I know. But the sorrow is still too close my heart so I dared not to say it. :sigh:
Aagh! This is raising my B5 fever to a whole new level.
Now where did I place my B5 DVD's? :shaking:

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
We are working on both Base 3.2 and Earth Civil War campaign. Development of the campaign is still on very early stages, and will take a long time to complete even the first batch of missions. Base 3.2 on the other hand will be release much sooner.

In other words, when we release Base 3.2, I don't think there will be any new missions released alongside the Base. Instead we encourage people to join the FRED Academy.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,28122.0.html

Offline Slasher

The Civil War missions themselves I don't think will take a very long time.  The voice acting on the other hand... :shaking:

:yes: The voice acting. Are there still open positions. Aim like to join the force.:wtf::confused:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 03:44:51 am by 2725 »

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Voice acting organization to EA Civil War has not yet been launched.

Is there information when this will be? Or what was the guestion where you lock for voice actors?

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Nope, we're currently trying to finish voice acting for Raider Wars. We'll see aboout EA Civil War at later time.

:sigh: So it's too late to join raider wars.          Do you inform when you need voice actors  in the Civil war? :nod:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:13:07 am by 2725 »

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Your prayers have been answered. Please check out the "Die for the Babylon Project" thread. ;7
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.