Author Topic: FS2_Launcher OS X 3.0  (Read 119302 times)

Offline clay_9

Re: FS2_Launcher OS X 3.0
Very strange, I've managed to fix this issue by copying all of the files onto an external drive and running the launcher from a different mac, then copying the FS2_Open and com.soulstorm files the new mac generated back to mac 1. And it now works!

I'm still getting a horrible graphical issue however which I'll probably post a new thread about.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
What version of OS X are you running on?  10.6.3 fixed a lot of Snow Leopard issues, and 10.6.4 was supposed to fix some more but incrementally updating seems to have broken a lot of people's OpenGL.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Soulstorm

• You really don't want to know!
    • Soulstorm's Personnal Webspace
Very strange, I've managed to fix this issue by copying all of the files onto an external drive and running the launcher from a different mac, then copying the FS2_Open and com.soulstorm files the new mac generated back to mac 1. And it now works!

I'm still getting a horrible graphical issue however which I'll probably post a new thread about.

Glad to see that worked for you. Just for being sure this won't happen again, is it too much to ask to post your crash log if this happens again? I'm not looking for the console's crash reporter log, or the one that is being shown after the application crashes in the Finder.

What I want is to open your Console.app immediately when that happens, and under "DATABASE SEARCHES", please post the last lines of "All Messages" (specifically, from the one that refers to the FS2_Open startup and below, until the line that crashes).

I find your case rather strange, because I can't think of a reason the application doesn't work after deleting the preferences files, especially since it has worked before. I know you mentioned that you use the latest version of the Launcher, but can you post the exact version here (just to be sure)? It's in the "About" option when you open the Launcher.
Soulstorm's website -- Articles, Programs, Forums, 3D art, and many more.

Offline clay_9

I'm running OS X 10.6.3 (haven't updated as I've heard bad things about .4 messing up a lot of stuff, including steam games so I've avoided that for now).

I have been running 3.1.3 of the launcher. But interestingly, during the period of time where it kept crashing I found an older version (3.0.3) I think it was, and that wouldn't open either, same immediate crash problem.

If it happens again I'll try to get the log you requested, but for the time being it's running along without any more problems.

Offline chief1983

• ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
So just thought I'd see if Soulstorm is still checking in on this little baby of his.  I seem to have an issue where I cannot run the program without -no_glsl and -window, possibly others didn't look too close.  I would like to test out GLSL on my mac, and -window is probably overriding my -fullscreen_window setting too.  I've deleted the cmdline_fso.cfg, the launcher preferences file, etc, and I cannot get -no_glsl out of the log file.  Any tips?
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
So just thought I'd see if Soulstorm is still checking in on this little baby of his.  I seem to have an issue where I cannot run the program without -no_glsl and -window, possibly others didn't look too close.  I would like to test out GLSL on my mac, and -window is probably overriding my -fullscreen_window setting too.  I've deleted the cmdline_fso.cfg, the launcher preferences file, etc, and I cannot get -no_glsl out of the log file.  Any tips?

Umm, as far as I can tell, -window and -fullscreen_window have no effect on SCP_UNIX builds.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline chief1983

• ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Then how do you make it run in a window vs full screen?  I know I've managed to do both before.  One or the other of those works, and since -window worked before -fullscreen_window existed I'm guessing that's the one that still works.  It's also the one I can't turn off.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Then how do you make it run in a window vs full screen?  I know I've managed to do both before.  One or the other of those works, and since -window worked before -fullscreen_window existed I'm guessing that's the one that still works.  It's also the one I can't turn off.

I have looked again and it seems I missed an important part, so as it stands now, -window should work on SCP_UNIX, though -no_grab may be needed as well for it to actually be useful.  -fullscreen_window definiatly will not work because:
Code: (cmdline.cpp, line 1066-1072) [Select]
if ( fullscreen_window_arg.found( ) )
{
#ifdef WIN32
Cmdline_fullscreen_window = 1;
Cmdline_window = 0; /* Make sure no-one sets both */
#endif
}

Obviously, both flags work fine on windows.

As for the flags that won't die, make sure that you have removed the cmdline_fso.cfg files in both the game data dir, and in ~/.fs2_open/data.  That being said, the launcher may be forcing those flags without your input anyway, but unfortunately that is only something that only Soulstorm would be able to tell us.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline chief1983

• ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Gah!  The cmdline_fso.cfg in the root data folder.  That one seems to have been the culprit.  Dunno why it's even there, it wasn't recreated but it was definitely causing the problem.  Wonder if some changes to the Launcher could help that issue somehow.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Gah!  The cmdline_fso.cfg in the root data folder.  That one seems to have been the culprit.  Dunno why it's even there, it wasn't recreated but it was definitely causing the problem.  Wonder if some changes to the Launcher could help that issue somehow.
Possibly left over from when you copied the TC directory from windows or from when you were testing wxLauncher (as it currently writes the cmdline_fso.cfg to the TC data folder).

Offline Soulstorm

• You really don't want to know!
    • Soulstorm's Personnal Webspace

Yes, I am checking my little baby, though this baby is an old man now.

I can't do modifications as often as I could, nor will I be able to respond to messages as fast as before. This is due to the fulfillment of my army duties. Unfortunately, in Greece joining the army for 9 months is obligatory, and I had reached to a point where I  could not continue my work if I wasn't done with the army yet.

7 months are left. Due to this time, I will look into the Launcher as much as I can, but I can't promise anything, since our free time and our hours outside the camp are very limited.
Soulstorm's website -- Articles, Programs, Forums, 3D art, and many more.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Nine months isn't too long. I've got to do 24 next year.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

I'm having problems running FS2 Open using this launcher on a mac, but I think the problem lies with the binaries i'm using...

Still, I thought I'd chime in here to see if any of you had any ideas. Selecting the binary in the launcher yields:

"It appears that the application you have selected is not valid, the flag file that it produces in order to make the UI and other things cannot be found."

The reason I think the problem lies elsewhere, is because running the binary on its own generates a posix_spawn access denied error in the console and crashes instantly, so I suppose if the launcher queries the binaries for settings, I should at least get the binary to run first.

Still, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I'm having problems running FS2 Open using this launcher on a mac, but I think the problem lies with the binaries i'm using...

Still, I thought I'd chime in here to see if any of you had any ideas. Selecting the binary in the launcher yields:

"It appears that the application you have selected is not valid, the flag file that it produces in order to make the UI and other things cannot be found."

The reason I think the problem lies elsewhere, is because running the binary on its own generates a posix_spawn access denied error in the console and crashes instantly, so I suppose if the launcher queries the binaries for settings, I should at least get the binary to run first.

What is the exact text of the posix_spawn error?

Offline chief1983

• ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
This is the other thread he posted in for help.

Just to let you guys know, the problem has been resolved with the rev6627 nightly. It had nothing to do with the launcher.

Many thanks to chief1983 for the solution, and to Iss Mneur for taking the time to explore this issue. Oh, and soulstorm for the launcher =)

I can't get the launcher to open. It bounces on the dock a few times before giving me an unexpected error. I tried downloading previous version of the launcher which errored in the same way.

I have the latest versions of everything, including the 3.6.12 media vps from the turey installer, do they work with the launcher? I also have the inferno build v 3.6.12, is this compatible?
I can run fs2 open from the inferno build without any error whatsoever, but i can never get the launcher to work.

my specs:
mac  os x x 10.5.8
4GB DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
What's the error? Can you take a screenshot of it and attach it (CMD + SHIFT + 3)?
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

i don't know how to post pictures, but this is what it looks like:
http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/comedy_crash.jpg
replace MDCrashReportTool with FS2_Launcher and it's the exact same.

this is the report, i don't know if it will help.

Code: [Select]
Process:         FS2_Launcher [438]
Path:            /Applications/Whatnot/Freespace/FS2_Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/FS2_Launcher
Identifier:      com.soulstorm.MMST2_3
Version:         ??? (3.1.3)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [69]

Interval Since Last Report:          67490 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           18
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  27 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   10

Date/Time:       2011-03-20 13:10:17.147 -0700
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L31a)
Report Version:  6
Anonymous UUID:  95BDC2D4-1CE7-4B06-AFB3-093D138CAF0A

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib              0xffff0d3f __memcpy + 1439 (cpu_capabilities.h:246)
1   libSystem.B.dylib              0x95f473ad fread + 143
2   com.soulstorm.MMST2_3          0x00003882 fillVectorsWithParametersFromFile(char const*, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&) + 424
3   com.soulstorm.MMST2_3          0x000095e2 -[GeneralHandler makeUI] + 314
4   com.soulstorm.MMST2_3          0x00007339 -[GeneralHandler reloadAll] + 141
5   com.soulstorm.MMST2_3          0x00005fe8 -[GeneralHandler awakeFromNib] + 28
6   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x91c697f5 -[NSSet makeObjectsPerformSelector:] + 181
7   com.apple.AppKit              0x91d0ad8e -[NSIBObjectData nibInstantiateWithOwner:topLevelObjects:] + 1533
8   com.apple.AppKit              0x91d00fba loadNib + 264
9   com.apple.AppKit              0x91d0091c +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) _loadNibFile:nameTable:withZone:ownerBundle:] + 946
10  com.apple.AppKit              0x91d0055f +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibFile:externalNameTable:withZone:] + 171
11  com.apple.AppKit              0x91d0049d +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibNamed:owner:] + 391
12  com.apple.AppKit              0x91d0014c NSApplicationMain + 434
13  com.soulstorm.MMST2_3          0x0000349a _start + 216
14  com.soulstorm.MMST2_3          0x000033c1 start + 41

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
  eax: 0xffff0cfe  ebx: 0x95f47333  ecx: 0x00000034  edx: 0xfffff040
  edi: 0x00000fc0  esi: 0x010483cc  ebp: 0xbffff4e8  esp: 0xbffff4e0
   ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00010283  eip: 0xffff0d3f   cs: 0x00000017
   ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x00000037
  cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
    0x1000 -    0x12ff7 +com.soulstorm.MMST2_3 ??? (3.1.3) <1d614fc92a23428fbb526650b3e67be6> /Applications/Whatnot/Freespace/FS2_Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/FS2_Launcher
   0x24000 -    0x30ff7 +org.andymatuschak.Sparkle ??? (1.1) /Applications/Whatnot/Freespace/FS2_Launcher.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Sparkle
  0x900000 -   0x911fff +AGRegex ??? (0.1) /Applications/Whatnot/Freespace/FS2_Launcher.app/Contents/Frameworks/AGRegex.framework/Versions/A/AGRegex
0x14146000 - 0x144c5ff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.0.2 (527) <981ab8346c346fa5f88601df06c56609> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2db43  dyld 97.1 (???) <458eed38a009e5658a79579e7bc26603> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90003000 - 0x900ebff3  com.apple.CoreData 100.2 (186.2) <44df326fea0236718f5ed64084e82270> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x900ec000 - 0x900f8ffe  libGL.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x90160000 - 0x904fdfef  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.8 (1.5.8) <8dc9ad0616bf56ebba60d6353737ac4e> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x904fe000 - 0x9054fff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.1 (???) <ba7fd0ede540a0da08db027f87efbd60> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x9059f000 - 0x905a9feb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2) <df077a8048afc3075c6f2d9e7780e78e> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x905aa000 - 0x90627feb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.2 (3.1.2) <782a08c44be4698597f4bbd79cac21c6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x90628000 - 0x90902ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.16 (786.16) <60b518e4ad02b91826240199a6311286> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x90953000 - 0x90d11fea  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x90d12000 - 0x90d12ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34) <ee7bdf593da050bb30c7a1fc446eb8a6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x90d86000 - 0x90eceff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.7 (2.0.7) <acf821a3c418fdc86ef02b654366f5f6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x90ecf000 - 0x91021ff3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.3 (1.5.3) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x91022000 - 0x91032fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1 (3.7.1) <273d96ff861dc68be659c07ef56f599a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x91033000 - 0x9104bfff  com.apple.openscripting 1.2.8 (???) <a6b446eb8ec7844096df5fb9002f5c7b> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x9104c000 - 0x91054fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1) <2664eeb3a4d0c95a21c089892a0ae8d0> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x91055000 - 0x9105afff  com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (85) <c135f02edd6b2e2864311e0b9d08a98d> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x91103000 - 0x91132fe3  com.apple.AE 402.3 (402.3) <aee412511c8725cd1a2cfb6501316bd5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x9113f000 - 0x9120afef  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.3 (4.5.3) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x9120b000 - 0x91265ff7  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.5 (???) <5483518a613464d043455ac661a9dcbe> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x9129d000 - 0x91330ff3  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.8 (???) <e61b0945da6ab368348a927f7428ad67> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x91331000 - 0x91346ffb  com.apple.ImageCapture 5.0.2 (5.0.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x91347000 - 0x919e7fef  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.409.7 (???) <7b65edcce394f39b6a1954d5e30bc34c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x91a9d000 - 0x91a9dff8  com.apple.Cocoa 6.5 (???) <a1bc9247cf65c20f1a44d0973cbe649c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x91a9e000 - 0x91aacffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???) <a98b3b221a72b54faf73ded3dd7000e5> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x91aad000 - 0x91ab4fe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???) <e280ddf3f5fb3049e674edcb109f389a> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x91ab5000 - 0x91b48fff  com.apple.ink.framework 101.3 (86) <d4c85b5cafa8027fff042b84a8be71dc> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x91b49000 - 0x91b6dfff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???) <f0872c9ba3c17861fba8c45a3647cee1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x91b6e000 - 0x91ca1fe7  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.7 (476.19) <a332c8f45529ee26d2e9c36d0c723bad> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x91ca2000 - 0x91cd9fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2) <eab546255ac099b9616df999c9359d0e> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x91cda000 - 0x91cf9ffa  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <d23f3f3b9d168bf32f89449f83fa07f7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x91cfa000 - 0x924f8fef  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.9 (949.54) <4df5d2e2271175452103f789b4f4d8a8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x924f9000 - 0x925a0feb  com.apple.QD 3.11.57 (???) <35f058678972d42b88ebdf652df79956> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x925a1000 - 0x925fdff7  com.apple.htmlrendering 68 (1.1.3) <1c5c0c417891b920dfe139385fc6c155> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x925fe000 - 0x925feffc  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x925ff000 - 0x92606ffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???) <fa7ae5f1a621d9b69e7e18747c9405fb> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x92956000 - 0x92a37ff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???) <b3bc0b280c36aa17ac477b4da56cd038> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x92a38000 - 0x92a3fff7  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???) <29154398dbefc2a1a97715e5af1e3552> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x92aa9000 - 0x92b02ff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <a08a753efc35f8a27f9c8f938fa01101> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x92b03000 - 0x92baafec  com.apple.CFNetwork 438.16 (438.16) <dbf00ca36a09edfae60ec44f9d7a9ef9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x92bab000 - 0x92beafef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <a5991d757f0c17a9bb8b1bcb14ab9ec0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x92beb000 - 0x92bebffd  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate 1.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x92c29000 - 0x92c32fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24 (3.7.24) <da2d8411921a3fd8bc898dc753b7f3ee> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x92c33000 - 0x92d13fff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) <d1469bf9fe852864d4fff185c72768e8> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x92d14000 - 0x92da1ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.2 (???) <7a3cc24f78f93931731203854ae0d891> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x92da2000 - 0x92e2fff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 292 (292) <a41286c7c1eb20ffd5cc796f791070f0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x92f7b000 - 0x93082ff7  com.apple.WebKit 5533.19 (5533.19.4) <9299024ba5d2d796781e6d7312fae16a> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
0x93083000 - 0x930aefe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???) <2e44c523b851e8e25f05d13a48070a58> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x930af000 - 0x930cdfff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???) <39f6d8651f3dca7a1534fa04322e6763> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x930ce000 - 0x930cefff  com.apple.Carbon 136 (136) <2ea8decb44f41c4f2fc6fe93e0a53174> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x9310a000 - 0x9310efff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x932df000 - 0x93391ffb  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???) <d02f7e5b8a68813bb7a77f5edb34ff9d> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x93517000 - 0x9352dfff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0) <7d20b8d1fb238c3e71d0fa6fda18c4f7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x9352e000 - 0x9352effd  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9352f000 - 0x9355cfeb  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???) <4daafed78a471133ec30b3ae634b6d3e> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x93582000 - 0x93a53f76  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <bf7fb226cbb412edfa377537c3e35877> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x93b8d000 - 0x93ba8ff3  libPng.dylib ??? (???) <c0791798fb92acc136c250a373449359> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x93ba9000 - 0x93ba9ffd  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x93baa000 - 0x93c71ff2  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x93c72000 - 0x93c7ffe7  com.apple.opengl 1.5.10 (1.5.10) <95c3d857570a137d0e8285c9eafa1112> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x93c80000 - 0x93efcfe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.9 (677.26) <c68b3cff7864959becfc7fd1a384f925> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x93efd000 - 0x93f87ff7  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.9 (1.4.9) <f5e51a76d315798371b3dd35a4d46d6c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x93fcc000 - 0x94049fef  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x9404a000 - 0x940fafff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.14 (6.0.14) <673f107cdae80c084774a27bc7bc46c1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x941de000 - 0x943d6fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore 5533.19 (5533.19.1) <a099821bc9203b1bba37aee855280e28> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
0x943d7000 - 0x94451ff8  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.4 (245.6) <3839795086b6857d3c60064dce8702b5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x948d9000 - 0x948d9ffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32) <373d6a888f9204641f313bc6070ae065> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x94924000 - 0x94940ff3  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.1 (48.6) <186cb311c17ea8714e918273c86d3c13> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x94941000 - 0x9499effb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???) <7d389389a99ce696726cf4c8980cc505> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9499f000 - 0x949a1fff  com.apple.securityhi 3.0 (30817) <db23f4bad9f63a606468a4047a69b945> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x949f4000 - 0x94e04fef  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x94e39000 - 0x94ec0ff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???) <7d1fcfae937da95c7d2b9bdea57e6dc0> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x95edb000 - 0x95edefff  com.apple.help 1.1 (36) <1a25a8fbb49a830efb31d5c0a52939cd> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x95edf000 - 0x95f08fff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???) <2b0ab6b9fa1957ee940835d0cfd42894> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x95f09000 - 0x96070ff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <c8f52e158bf540cc000146ca8a705958> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x96090000 - 0x96090ffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/InstallServer
0x9624e000 - 0x96297fef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.8 (398.26) <e4d268ea45379200f03cdc7c8bedae6f> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x962a0000 - 0x9631fff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.2 (1.2.2) <3b5f3ab6a363a4d8a2bbbf74213ab0e5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x9636f000 - 0x96371ff5  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <276f13ab6429e05b093a8dda251e3b53> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x96372000 - 0x96373ffc  libffi.dylib ??? (???) <eaf10b99a3fbc4920b175809407466c0> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x96374000 - 0x9667cfe7  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.6 (???) <eece3cb8aa0a4e6843fcc1500aca61c5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x96683000 - 0x9673efe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 228.1 (228.1) <76fdc146b4d9937f9c5cbaa1512e0023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x9673f000 - 0x9677dfff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <b154e14c351ddc950d5228819201435e> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x9677e000 - 0x97278fff  com.apple.WebCore 5533.19 (5533.19.4) <9b91bb00c553ec746fdbe51abca306af> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
0x97279000 - 0x97284fe7  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???) <06652e36188190ec04d294f49c68f28a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x97295000 - 0x97466ff3  com.apple.security 5.0.6 (37592) <0b25e1e4cc34431630f01edb3fdf54d1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x974ee000 - 0x974f2fff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <36f7b0255a81d97c7b360c3b11b4e462> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x97503000 - 0x97513ffc  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <d057feb38163121ffd871c564c692804> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x97514000 - 0x9764dff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???) <f2819243b278259b9a622ea111ea5fd6> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x979ad000 - 0x979e7fe7  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x97dc0000 - 0x97e02fef  com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.2 (163) <72cdc9d21f6690837870923e7b8ca358> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x97e6a000 - 0x97e70fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print 218.0.3 (220.2) <0b70ba17cbbe4d62a00bec91c8cc675e> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline Tracer

I think I'm missing something here...how can I select the mediavps_3612 folder as my mod in this launcher? The box on the top left is only letting me choose FS2_Open.