Author Topic: Inferno Alliance problem  (Read 3683 times)

Offline est1895

Inferno Alliance problem
Will the version of INFA thats on the freespacdemods.net work with a retail version? Here's the error I get:

Error: Can't open model file <INFSupport04.pof>  File: ModelRead.cpp Line: 1995

Please help! :confused: :confused:

Offline aurora_energy

• Adrift in the never ending void
Re: Inferno Alliance problem
I get the feeling you cracked the game open...
Imagine awakening, and hearing the heartbeat of the galaxy for the first time.
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
INFA is SCP only, it won't work on FS2 retail as it requires additional features and sexps not present in the original.

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Why are you using retail anyway?

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Just get the exe files. It doesn't really need the mediavps ( as it looks as good as it should without the mediavps to me )

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
MediaVps won't actually do much to any of the INFA mods. I kind of designed it that way to prevent mess ups or glitches from non INF mod related data.

Offline aurora_energy

Just get the exe files.
what about the dll files... my version keeps stuffing up... saying it cant find the dll's
im using freespace retail but im trying to update... only problem is my ****s up for no reason
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline aurora_energy

actually... wait a minute... i just figured it out. lol...