Author Topic: "Homeless" begs for HLP hospitality - Freelancer!  (Read 3636 times)

Re: "Homeless" begs for HLP hospitality - Freelancer!
Description: Everything Freelancer related... or something like that. Thats not that important to me - having a place to publish - GREAT!

:yes:
It has become appalingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Albert Einstein

When i think about it twice - i would like to ask for some upload-space, too. May you grant me more upload power?

I have content to share now. My Freelancer Modding is on a good way. The files i have are some bites - up to some hundred megabites. For the bigger files i can use google-drive or any other free web space - but the many small files - that will be related to certain threads or game topics i would like to upload here, when you allow.

Although is it possible to gimme more attachments per thread? Maybe 10?

Greets RizZ

Albert Einstein

HLP doesn't host any downloads itself. For images, use imgur, or MediaFire - that's probably the easiest way to go.

I'm obviously not a staff member, but AFAIK there're no exception rules for attachments, and it doesn't make much sense TBH as they get deleted every couple months. On top of that, attachments are visible only to members that are logged in, so it's not really useful for public presentations.

Ouch . Then i need to look for a webhost. My work only does function when i have the possibility to upload my content. Imgur and other pic-hosters are bit frustrating - cause they delete things after a time. I would like to smash my information in stone.

Albert Einstein

I've never seen Imgur delete anything.

Well then i trust you and will try it. When one day 2.000 pictures and screenshots are gone i will point for your adress and show you what "nightmare" means - no just kidding  :pimp:

Albert Einstein

Well then i trust you and will try it. When one day 2.000 pictures and screenshots are gone i will point for your adress and show you what "nightmare" means - no just kidding  :pimp:

LOLOLOL :p :lol:

Alternatively you don't trust imgur can use MediaFire for imagehosting, that's what I do (but it might be more complicated).