Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

Positions Available - How To Join The Diaspora Team

<< < (4/12) > >>

David cgc:

--- Quote from: karajorma on September 14, 2011, 06:24:43 am ---Urgent / Highly Important

3D animators - For creating rendered cutscenes for the game. Examples of previous work will be required and must demonstrate the ability to render space scenes similar in quality to the show.

--- End quote ---

If that's still open, I can render stuff like the show. (These scenes aren't as on-topic, but they are more recent than that BSG shot.)

karajorma:
Since Newman is head of the Art Department, I'll leave it to him to rate the quality of your work. It looks good to me though.

Ace:
Ah! Your DRADIS icon image you made a while back I used as a reference for the icons we're using in-game.

If you were in contact with some of the artists who made the baseship (TOS) models you're rendering, could you point them our way if they'd be willing to make low-poly versions?

David cgc:
Sure. I'll send him a PM at the forum I know him from, but he hasn't posted in over a year, though the profile says he visited in the last couple weeks.

newman:
Hi, David, I looked at your anims and liked them a lot. We have an idea on how to use your skills - why don't you join us over on our IRC (#diaspora) and we can chat about it? Send me a PM if you can't get to it for any reason and we'll take it from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version