Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

Positions Available - How To Join The Diaspora Team

<< < (11/12) > >>

morpheus19770:
Hi everyone!
I'd like to localize the current version of DIASPORA in Italian language.
To do so, I'd like to be contacted by the developers to have the extract of the text used in the game (or the language file).
Due to the different layout between Italian and US keyboards, there are also some changes to apply to that setting.
I hope to be of help, there are so much Italian players who would love to play Diaspora into their native language.
Best regards
Paolo aka Morpheus

karajorma:
Download this file Replace the English entries in both table files with Italian (use 7zip to open the archive and wordpad or your favourite text editor to change the text itself). After that is done, it should be pretty easy to get things working in-game.

If anyone wants to try a different language, the process is much the same.

morpheus19770:

--- Quote from: karajorma on March 24, 2015, 10:32:39 pm ---Download this file Replace the English entries in both table files with Italian (use 7zip to open the archive and wordpad or your favourite text editor to change the text itself). After that is done, it should be pretty easy to get things working in-game.

If anyone wants to try a different language, the process is much the same.

--- End quote ---

OK, Thanks karajorma, I'll do my best to make it work!
Do you want the translated files for further use?

karajorma:
I definitely want the translated files once you've finished them. It will allow the team to offer Diaspora in Italian in the next patch.

morpheus19770:
That's OK, it will be finished ASAP, I'm already working on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version