Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wing Commander Saga

The official Saga eye candy corner

<< < (9/10) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
I've got to say it, there's a compulsion in my actual blood to get it out of my system.....

I LOVE THOSE KAT FREIGHTERS!

Mr_Blastman:
I really would have loved cockpits but whatever, I'm too excited to care as a new Wing Commander is coming out!

Besides, the stupid AI in Wing Commander 3 cheats if you leave your cockpit on. (On Crazy or Nightmare at least) and exploits the edges of your screen so I ended up turning them off most of the time.

Tolwyn:

--- Quote from: Dekker on January 31, 2012, 06:16:52 am ---I've got to say it, there's a compulsion in my actual blood to get it out of my system.....

I LOVE THOSE KAT FREIGHTERS!

--- End quote ---

These ships are actually Confed freighters. :lol:

--- Quote from: Mr_Blastman on February 03, 2012, 07:42:18 pm ---I really would have loved cockpits but whatever, I'm too excited to care as a new Wing Commander is coming out!

--- End quote ---

Since proper cockpit implementation was not possible within given time frame we took a step back and evaluated our options. Without going into detail, we opted for a Wing Commander IV HUD and I think that in the end it doesn't matter much.

Mongoose:
Good for you guys! :) I know very little about Wing Commander as a whole, but based on how good Prologue and all of your teaser info have been, I can't wait to see the final product.

Alan Bolte:

--- Quote from: Mongoose on February 04, 2012, 06:43:53 pm ---Good for you guys! :) I know very little about Wing Commander as a whole, but based on how good Prologue and all of your teaser info have been, I can't wait to see the final product.

--- End quote ---
If you'd like to know more about Wing Commander, then (other than waiting a few more months for Saga) I highly recommend Wing Commander Standoff, which is a free download, and actually leaves off roughly where WCSaga begins. A word of warning though - the game is quite challenging, so you may want to refer to the strategy guide. It's actually a mod for Secret Ops, which is the first download on the Standoff page, and is set much later against a different enemy. IIRC Secret Ops is a fair bit easier, so you could try that first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version