Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The Modding Workshop

Elaheh's Corner

(1/3) > >>

Elaheh_Aiza:
Hi all this is my little gallery for WIPs. If you feel like giving feedback, please do so, but remember that at the end of the day, I do this for fun. So unless you pay me don't expect miracles like me dropping off my own projects to satisfy yours, okay? (Not that my work is stellar by any stretch, just giving a friendly heads up :D )

Without Further ado:

:nervous:

spart_n:
are these freespace-related going by the initials in front? the silouhettes and design gives me more of a homefront kind of vibe

Elaheh_Aiza:
They are meant to next-gen, less successful ships that exist post-Capella. The proto-backstory is: That they are radical, less successful departures from the standard design lines due to the failure of projects like the colossus among many others.

That said, all of this is still early wips for a mini-campaign that will come later on featuring them.

Trivial Psychic:
With the way your second design looks, I would assume its a freighter, and those two left variants are it mounting different cargo units.

For the first design, I feel that those booms are a bit too substantial.  I assume that they are some form of communications antennae to support controlling the drones.  I would suggest either making them thinner, or add some kind of arrays to them to make their thickness necessary.

For your third design, that chin fin feels a bit too much.  In my opinion it protrudes too far beneath the rest of the ship.  My suggestions are to add some additional ventral bulk beneath aft of where the narrowing begins to balance it, or cant the ventral portions of the narrowing slightly upward so when it does protrude it doesn't extend as far beneath the hull.

Just my opinions.  Feel free to disregard.

Mobius:
Lovely designs! Where do you plan to add the fighter/drone bay on the Shaushka? Are any point defense turrets planned? And what about its size?

Also, is it just me or the Broadsword looks like a hybrid T-V design? That makes it quite interesting, IMO.

Keep it up!  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version