Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Voice Acting

REQUEST: Someone who can do a decent impression of Admiral Petrarch

<< < (2/9) > >>

Mongoose:
Heh, now you've got me actually trying to pull off his voice, despite the fact I have little to no chance of doing so.  And let me tell you: it really hurts. :p Robert Loggia has a very gravelly voice, but he still manages to throw a lot of emotion in there.  It'd be a hard thing for someone to get right.

Edit: You know, the more I try it, the more I think I'm at least able to get something barely recognizable as his mannerisms, if not his exact tone.  It's not anything even remotely worth posting yet, but maybe if I keep fooling around with it, I'll be able to come up with something that doesn't utterly suck. :p

Goober5000:
:yes: :)

Mongoose:
Just to let you know, I haven't completely given up on this. :p With any luck, I'll have some free time this weekend to take another crack at it.

Goober5000:
K. :)

Mongoose:
All righty; here's what I was able to come up with over the course of an hour or so.  I took a few lines from the ending cutscenes and various command briefings and tried my best to voice-match to them, with varying levels of success.  I can't really tell if it rocks, sucks, or is somewhere in between, so tell me what you think. :)

(Oh, and a cookie if you can tell me where all four lines come from. :p)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version