Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

Has anyone completed it on Insane difficulty?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Meatball:

--- Quote from: MitoPL on February 27, 2020, 04:55:14 am ---Hm. Not sure if I played the entire campaign on Insane, but I've definitely given a playthrough for a couple notable troublesome missions and they were fine.

Might as well give it a play when I have a moment. Who should I spam with my findings/opinions? :D

--- End quote ---

If you beat the first level on Insane, please tell me how you did it.

Thisisaverylongusername:
Just watch QuantumDelta's video, he has an Insane playthrough on his channel with all but the last mission.

Nightmare:
Does STR use Fury AI? I played FSPort with that once... accidently.

FrikgFeek:
ST:R isn't even that bad on insane, mostly. There are definitely way harder campaigns, mostly those that use FuryAI and have hostiles with decent weapons(since Shivan weapons kinda suck). The only mission that I'd say is really hard is "He who rides the Tiger" due to the very high number of Shivan fighters, all the wings have like 5-10 waves set up.

As for the first mission there's no magic trick or some advanced strategy, you just have to be better at dogfighting and utilising your fighter's capabilities. So set up the ETS for optimal Energy/second and use direct transfers to shift it where you need it.

Meatball:

--- Quote from: FrikgFeek on February 28, 2020, 01:49:27 am ---ST:R isn't even that bad on insane, mostly. There are definitely way harder campaigns, mostly those that use FuryAI and have hostiles with decent weapons(since Shivan weapons kinda suck). The only mission that I'd say is really hard is "He who rides the Tiger" due to the very high number of Shivan fighters, all the wings have like 5-10 waves set up.

As for the first mission there's no magic trick or some advanced strategy, you just have to be better at dogfighting and utilising your fighter's capabilities. So set up the ETS for optimal Energy/second and use direct transfers to shift it where you need it.

--- End quote ---

Okay, show me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version