Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The Modding Workshop

Release: Shader Tests 0.2.0

<< < (2/4) > >>

EatThePath:
My stuff last night was very very dark lighting settings, so I tried some tonight with no lighting flags and aces approx

Then some with reinhard_jodie and the same lighting

Then at Nyx's request some with reinhard_jodie and tanked ambient light, which might be my favorite so far

den5:
These shaders work fine with FS2 MVPS and installed FS2 mods. But when I try to use any shader with The Babylon Project -3.7.6 I get a gray screen. I can see the HUD but nothing else. Any thoughts what is wrong?

[attachment deleted to save space]

qazwsx:

--- Quote from: den5 on July 21, 2021, 12:14:23 am ---These shaders work fine with FS2 MVPS and installed FS2 mods. But when I try to use any shader with The Babylon Project -3.7.6 I get a gray screen. I can see the HUD but nothing else. Any thoughts what is wrong?

--- End quote ---
Which engine version is this running on? These shaders work by replacing some of the internal engine files and there's no guarantee of compatibility between versions.

den5:
I'm run it on fs2_open_21_0_0_x64_AVX, fs2_open_21_2_0_x64_AVX and Nightly fs2_open_21_3_0_20210718_5318fba07_x64_SSE2

Nyctaeus:
I don't have time to give this a try myself, but I very much appreciate all efforts put into this thing :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version