Author Topic: Series Resurrecta Eyecandy Thread  (Read 15662 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Series Resurrecta Eyecandy Thread
Screenshot time :]. Things may look a little bit different ingame, as the modpack evolves... And yeah, the winning screenshot from June screenshot contest is actual SR mission :]. One of my favorites in the whole project.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 03:56:25 pm by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Re: Series Resurrecta Eyecandy Thread
Sooooo beautiful! :eek:

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
As nice as they are, these screenshots represent an earlier build - they may not be fully respresentative of the finished product.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline starlord

Awesome. Great to have given those campaigns a second chance.

YouTube longplays are mandatory.😁

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
As nice as they are, these screenshots represent an earlier build - they may not be fully respresentative of the finished product.
HoL capitalships got red reskins, Atum received new normalmap but the rest pretty much stays the same.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

By Orph3u5. A pack of terran fighters converge on Shivan rally point in Delta Serpentis.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Things are about to get serious. Nyctaeus, are you ready to show off that particular thing?  :D
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I am always ready...

Still needs turrets, LODs, debris and destroyable panels, but overally she is closer to finish then start :].

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
... where all other things Shivan appeared to grasp into space and claw at their surroundings, this thing's menace stemmed from the ease with which it owned its space. Its structure was a lazy expansion outwards, with flowing curvature giving way to points seemingly made not to pierce but to painfully caress the fabric of space-time. It was captivating to look at as only the source of mortal danger can be, beckoning to a hidden desire to plunge yourself into the waiting jaws of a predator ...

Uhm.... what were we talking about?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 06:14:07 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Still needs turrets, LODs, debris and destroyable panels, but overally she is closer to finish then start :].

Such prettyness~

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Quote from: Nyctaeus
Moloch
hey now
Sekhmet
hey now
SI Arachnas
WUT
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Slowly gathering assets for the next, possible installments. I made this one about 5 years ago for no real purpose, then dug out and converted recently for SR usage. Mesh is old, partially tiled, but still not that bad in terms of quality. More texture upgrades for this thing are possible in the future.

Offline starlord

Wait... is this the Bryn?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 02:37:45 pm by starlord »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Is. Is. Not.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
It's destroyer-sized.  :)

Planet for scale
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

It's destroyer-sized.  :)

Planet for scale

Must be a BIG destroyer than :D

Offline starlord

Yama?

Yama (well, the lowpoly version) was included in the model dump on the INF board and the HTL version looks very similar to it.

Offline starlord

Ok, you got me. So what is this one?

Looks gorgeous. Somewhat vassago like (ASW)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 05:06:59 pm by Nyctaeus »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Ok, you got me. So what is this one?

Looks gorgeous. Somewhat vassago like (ASW)
Accidentally added an answer to your message o__O. Sorry.

It's new design called SD Abraxas.