General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

A couple of Campaign questions

<< < (3/3)

ShivanSlayer:
Blue Guardian can be fun, but it is extremely difficult.  The A.I is highly adaptive and you have to be very creative to succeed

Mobius:

--- Quote from: Admiral Nelson on October 01, 2022, 08:38:06 am ---Aftermath CE was made by the same people who made Derelict.

--- End quote ---

For the sake of clarity, Aftermath, Derelict and several other campaigns all belong to a fan-made continuity named CE, short for Cold Element. Said continuity includes BWO.

NickM:

--- Quote from: ShivanSlayer on October 05, 2022, 02:09:51 am ---Blue Guardian can be fun, but it is extremely difficult.  The A.I is highly adaptive and you have to be very creative to succeed

--- End quote ---

OK! I hope somebody plays it! I'm watching a playthru for Aftermath: Reboot for like the 3rd time! It's insanely the most freespacey freespace mod to ever have freespaced!

CT27:

--- Quote from: NickM on January 01, 2023, 12:28:44 am ---
OK! I hope somebody plays it! I'm watching a playthru for Aftermath: Reboot for like the 3rd time! It's insanely the most freespacey freespace mod to ever have freespaced!

--- End quote ---

Judging by the playlist at the beginning of Joe's thread, it looks like he may get to TBG within the next couple months or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version