Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > MechCommander OmniTech

Help with 3D modelling

<< < (11/12) > >>

Cipher:

--- Quote from: Starman01 on March 09, 2011, 05:33:23 am ---I thought we already have a marauder II :)
--- End quote ---
i think you're talking about the marauder IIC which is the 85 ton clan marauder, the marauder II is a 100 ton marauder with jumpjets

ThorC:
i believe that model cannot be used due to court issue's.

Arcalane:

--- Quote from: ThorC on March 09, 2011, 05:23:44 pm ---i believe that model cannot be used due to court issue's.

--- End quote ---

In for-profit works, yes. It gets a lot fuzzier (or maybe not) when it comes to not-for-profit works.

I believe the redesigned IIC would be legal in for-profit works - the original Marauder and Marauder II are not. The Marauder IIC currently in OmniTech is an 85t Assault - the normal Marauder is a 75t Heavy, both use the original "Unseen"-style designs.

Cipher:

--- Quote from: Arcalane on March 09, 2011, 06:38:55 pm ---It gets a lot fuzzier (or maybe not) when it comes to not-for-profit works.

--- End quote ---

take a look at mektek's mekpack for mw4, the marauder and marauder II in it are very similar to the unseen marauder 1 and 2

SypheDMar:
Doesn't MegaMek use Unseen designs as well? It should be okay for you guys, then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version