Archived Boards > Mjn.Mixael's Render Boutique

Please Come In! [Request Rules & Regulations]

(1/5) > >>

mjn.mixael:
Welcome to MjnMixael's Render Boutique!

Here we strive for the highest quality of still and motion animation. Take a look around. I guarantee we have what you are looking for. Why you ask? Oh, that's because if we don't have it on the shelf, we will custom make it just for you!

You name it, interface art, briefing or intel anims, even cutscenes! This place is here for you!

With that said, please keep in line and ring the bell for service.

Ground Rules!

* New requests must be made in the form of a new topic on this board.
* The request must be for a campaign or mission that is either in the making or already released. (I won't make a bunch of random, useless animations).
* Be reasonable. I'm not going to make several 5 minute cutscenes for a 10 mission campaign.
* If your request includes attachments, be sure to upload them someplace more permanent than the forum attachment. I don't want attachments disappearing before I get around to downloading them.
* Cutscenes take an extreme amount of work. It's likely that I will only accept simple cutscene requests that will be used for larger & more well known projects.
* I won't make 3D models from scratch except under rare circumstances. They are a lot of work and take a lot of time. This is primarily a 2D rendering service.
* I reserve the right to refuse any request.
* Requests will be prioritized based on the date of the initial request, simplicity, likelihood that it will be used in a finished product.NOTE: The last one is so that I'm protected from someone, for example, who has like 4 posts and is making a 60 mission TC on their own, from complaining that I'm not making their request.

FINE PRINT:

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities.May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture.As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. Slippery when wet. Keep cool; process promptly. List was current at time of printing. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Falling rock.Your cancelled check is your receipt. Add toner. Sanitized for your protection. Sign here without admitting guilt. Beware of dog. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. No purchase necessary. Shading within a garment may occur. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Some equipment shown is optional. No Canadian coins. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. List at least two alternate dates. Call toll free before digging. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Decision of judges is final.

This supersedes all previous notices.

Sab0o:
This board is great! Thanks! Now post a some high resolution renders or something.

NGTM-1R:
So they're giving out vanity boards here too? :P

mjn.mixael:
Vanity? This is all business here!

Perhaps it wasn't entirely clear, but this is for real.

Make your requests be made known here and not in my PMs inbox!

Black Wolf:
Wait, we request videos and you make them? At random? Like, if someone requested a CBAnim sized video of a dinosaur vs. an Apollo, you would make that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version