Author Topic: Just another day at HLP...  (Read 45393 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Just another day at HLP...
Nothing big, just that a friend came over. I'm going to type it later today and post it, if it's finished.;)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
oh good :)
Habeeb it...

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Unkown Target
We cut to a front view of the top of the door, and see Shrike leap diagnolly across, spinning horizontally. We follow him down by moving the camera as he takes out two pistols and begins firing off at random. We cut to slow mo, and he seems to stop in mid-air. We pan the camera 360 continuos degrees around him, and his bullets are flying outwards, Matrix-style. Suddenly, we cut back to normal time, and he goes flying across the chasm, he hits the other side of the wall, and backflips off of it, eventually landing next to his comrades.
Bwah ha ha!  I have Matrix-Fu!

Wait till they see what I have in Nodewars.... The words 'pistol' and 'meson' come to mind. ;)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Shrike
Bwah ha ha!  I have Matrix-Fu!

Yeah, I think it's the second one from the top on the fu scale. :D

(beaten only by the all-famous and all-powerful kirk-fu, by the way. :D )
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Luckily only one person can have Kirk-Fu. :D
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Srry about the delay. I really wanted to get this one out, though, because I took so long past the original date. So it probably sucks, is too short, etc.

Fade from black. We open to see our embatled Alpha team, who are currently locked in a major engagement, taking a beating. In the background, numerous members are lying dead or wounded. We cut to a close-up
of a soldier in the crowd, hacking his way through a seemingly impossible-to-beat mass of foes. He socks an enemy in the face, knocking him out, and then whirls around, taking out his pistol, shoving it into another foe's mouth. We cut to a close up of the figure's eyes. They look seriously pissed, and we cut to a close-up
of his mouth. It curls into a grin, and we hear a gunshot, followed by a spray of blood. We cut back to a normal, view, as he hacks his way through the swath of "bad guys," taking them out with shots from his pistol, and karate swipes to the throaght.  Eventually, he reaches Shrike, already embroiled in a fierce kung-fu battle with an enemy commander.
Shrike tries to land a blow to the commander's solarplexus, but he jerks backwards just in time, and let's loose with a Sunday punch to Shrike's chin. He gets knocked backwards, but recovers with a sumersault over his head, and finishes his foe off with a kick to the spinal cord. We rotate the camera to see our figure's awestruck face. Shrike spits out some blood, cowboy-style and wipes his chin.

Shrike: Oh, hey there hotsnoj.

hotsnoj: (recovers from shock) Oh, yea, hey there.

Suddenly, a enemy mecha looms over Shrike, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, and hotsnoj yells for him to get down, letting lose with a barrage of pistol fire to the mecha's chest. We cut to slow-mo, so that we can see the bullets moving, and cut to the bullet's POV. As the bullet moves into the mecha, we see that the outer layers of armor have already been pierced. The bullet continues through the last fiew layers, until it reaches a large tank.
On the tank is a large warning symbol, stating: WARING: Flammable contents! The bullet punctures the tank, and we cut to an outside view of the mecha, as it explodes in a fiery blast. Pieces are raining down upon the two embattled veterans, as they run away as fast as they can.

Shrike: (panting) So what was it you wanted to tell me???

hotsnoj: (also panting) Oh, nothing. Wait, oh yea, Thorn called, he says he's under heavy attack.

Shrike: Really? Anything else?

hotsnoj: Nope, that's it.

Shrike: Boy, I sure hope Thunder and his team go easy on them...

After this statement, we cut to:

INT. Back Entrance to Tech Sup. Day.

We open up to see an incredible amount of carnage, strewn upon the floor. Cannon fire can be heard, and so can the anguished screams of falling soldiers. We cut to see Carl whacking away at the enemy with his monstrous claws. He pins one up agains the wall and starts to *****-slap him. The pinnee is knocked unconcious, and Carl throws him into a crowd of assailants, pinning them all to the floor. Then, charging up his weapon as bullets ping off his heavily-armored body, he blasts away at enemies like a mad-shivan.
We then cut to Thorn, blasting away with an over-sized minigun. We then cut to a bird's-eye-view of the battle, and can see cannon fire flying back and forth, explosions rocking the scenery. A stray rocket finds it's way to an alcove of boarders, hiding behind a stack of crates. The boarders go flying, and the crates break into numerous pieces, sending shards over the crowd. We cut to a soldier's POVs, as the shards fly over us. We rotate the camera as if it were a soldier's head, and see Thorn standing on top of the dead body of a mecha suit, yelling out orders. Due to the battle, we can't hear him. We then cut to
to a view of Gortef, surrounded by a throng of foes. We rotate the camera around him, just outside of the circle of enemies. We cut to a close up of one of the enemy's guns. The hammer cocks backwards. We cut to a close-up of Gortef's eyes. We cut to the previous rotating camera view, except this time, we're inside the circle. They begin firing, and we cut to slow-mo. Gortef bends over, Matrix-style, and starts doing all sorts of impossible moves. In the background we see that the bullets he dodges impact on his other foes, cutting them down. After everyone of them except one is left we cut to normal time, as Gortef charges at him. We zoom in, and we reach his face, and we continue onwards, still looking at his body.
Gortef winds up, and smacks him down with a Roundhouse punch. He stands up, and wipes his brow.

Gortef: Too easy...

We cut to black.

Offline Redfang

Nice fights... :yes2:;):yes:

How many parts still coming?

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
meh, am I dead or what? :(
SCREW CANON!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, when the cac-ti come a-hooooooooommmmmeeee!!!

Srry, been listening too much to David Bowie:D

About 4, still, because that one didn't really count, it didn't advance enough of the plot.;)

Offline Redfang

About 4, still, because that one didn't really count, it didn't advance enough of the plot.;)

:yes:

Yeah, that was just fighting. :D

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
i want to blow something up :)
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Like Venom said,

Meh i am i also dead?:(
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
All the while I'm just doing guard duty alone.... :(
;)
Good work like usual! :yes: :D
I have returned... Again...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
The reason most a couple of you have been dropped from the story for more than one episode is that I have so many characters in it, I forget all about you! :D Srry about that, please don't hurt me...:nervous:

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
OOOohhhhh.. Minigun....

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
The reason most a couple of you have been dropped from the story for more than one episode is that I have so many characters in it, I forget all about you! :D Srry about that, please don't hurt me...:nervous:

Hey no problem! I'm happy. I got to train some bad ass newb warriors. :D
I have returned... Again...

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Shrike: Oh, hey there hotsnoj.

hotsnoj: (recovers from shock) Oh, yea, hey there.

Suddenly, a enemy mecha looms over Shrike, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, and hotsnoj yells for him to get down, letting lose with a barrage of pistol fire to the mecha's chest. We cut to slow-mo, so that we can see the bullets moving, and cut to the bullet's POV. As the bullet moves into the mecha, we see that the outer layers of armor have already been pierced. The bullet continues through the last fiew layers, until it reaches a large tank.
On the tank is a large warning symbol, stating: WARING: Flammable contents! The bullet punctures the tank, and we cut to an outside view of the mecha, as it explodes in a fiery blast. Pieces are raining down upon the two embattled veterans, as they run away as fast as they can.

Shrike: (panting) So what was it you wanted to tell me???

hotsnoj: (also panting) Oh, nothing. Wait, oh yea, Thorn called, he says he's under heavy attack.

Shrike: Really? Anything else?

hotsnoj: Nope, that's it.

Shrike: Boy, I sure hope Thunder and his team go easy on them...

[sheading tears like some ppl do at the emmy's or whatever]Thank you so much.[/sheading tears like some ppl do at the emmy's or whatever]
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
This is seriously weird..... it says I started this thread. :wtf:

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Shrike
This is seriously weird..... it says I started this thread. :wtf:

I noticed that for a while now, seriouslyn weird indeed :wtf:
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
In NW there is a thread that says this :