Author Topic: Just another day at HLP...  (Read 45048 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Just another day at HLP...
ignore, see below
« Last Edit: July 25, 2002, 08:11:14 am by 368 »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Here's a bump/update for you: the next part should be released around Sunday (Thurs. And fri, I've got work, and MOD-making, Friday I've got work, then after that, I'm going to spend that day and the next at a friend's house, so my only real available time is on Sunday). Would you mind waiting till then? ;)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
yeah I do, but I guess we have no choice anyway :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
*Bump!*

EDIT: Although, it may seem like it, I have yet to abandon this story. Please, have faith people. I'm writing the next one right now.;)

Offline Grey Wolf

Very l33+. Still waiting though.....
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
lol. I have to make up for past misses, so I'm going to have to really make this one good, be patient, about a third of it is typed already, like I said earlier, it'll be done Sunday ;), but for now, I gotta gotto bed :D

Offline Grey Wolf

That wasn't pointed at you UT. The person I'm talking to has a fairly large role in your story, and I'm still waiting....
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
This one is short, but it's really only to keep you from killing me...;)

INT. Temporal Mechanics. Day.

Fade from black. We open to see the entire HLPBB Milita at ease in military-parade style fasion. We pan around and see Thunder pacing back and forth in front of them.

Thunder: Men....You are about to go through that tunnel, and meet hell.

An uneasy shifting goes through the crowd.

Thunder: I won't try to sugercoat it for you. That stuff is for institutions like Delta Force. You are the Hard Light Productions Milita. The elite of the elite. You will triumph over this threat.

At this point he stops in front of them, and turns to face them all.

Thunder: Make us proud, soldiers.

Suddenly, the admin tunnel door blasts open behind them. We rotate our camera to face it in unison with the soldier's heads. Numerous weapons cocking can be heard. We cut to a view of the door,
about 10 feet away, and slowly begin to zoom in. We can't see anything, because it's totally dark behind the door frame, and the mist from the explosion is very obscuring. Cut to a on-the-wall view of the right-hand side of the door.
A giant robotic hand grips the doorway. We cut to a view of the soldiers, and see that they are very tensed. We cut back to the previous view. Another hand grips the other side of the door. Slowly, the shape of the body is pulled through. In the cockpit, we can see...
Kazan. We cut back to a view of Shrike, lifting his head from the crowd of other soldiers, and relaxing his weapon. The other's do the same.

Shrike: **** Kazan, we nearly shot you!

Kazan: I knew you wouldn't, though.

Shrike gives him a menacing look.

Shrike what are you doing down here, anyways.

Kazan: I thought you might need some help, so I, erm...borrowed, this mecha, to come down here, and give you some.

Shrike: Well, it's appreciated. We were just about to move out, would you like  to join us?

Kazan: (Grins) Certainly...

Screen-Wipe to:

INT. Technological Superiority Forum Control Room. Day.

We open to see wEvil standing in front of a doorway. This doorway also shrouds what lies beyond it in black. Suddenly, Hemroid Frogg Butt's voice eminates from the gloom.

HFB: Would you like to see him now, sire?

E: Yes...bring him in.

HFB: As you wish...

Sounds of clothes shuffling can be heard, and from the gloom steps...daveb.

E: Ahhhh....yes, my good buddy, daveb. I suspect your stay was a good one?

daveb only gives him a stoic glare.

E: (Unfased) Yes, yes, I see. (Chuckles.) If you would, please?

He indicates an odd contraption on a desk. It is the same headgear that Alpha_One wore. daveb looks at wEvil. Then at the contraption. He pauses a couple seconds before going to it. The audience wonders if he is really under wEvil's control. Suddenly, he walks over and fits the headgear
over his head. He turns to face wEvil again.

wEvil: Yesssss....excellent. It's all coming together now.... daveb!

daveb gives a crisp salute.

wEvil: Tell the agents that thier former master was...elimanated, and that I am transfering all control to you now.

daveb gives a nod, and goes into a meditation for a few seconds. He nods again.

wEvil: Now then, tell them to gaurd and barricade the main entrance from Technological Superiority, as we are expecting some...guests....

He starts to laugh evily, and as we fade to black, and his laugh fades with us.

INT. Technological Superiority Tunnel. Day.

Fade from black. The tunnel is still barely lit, but we can see the forms of a mass of soldiers walking through it. We cut to a front-view of them, in military parade fasion. All of them are wearing a face that looks like they are seriously pissed. We cut to a side-view of Thunder and Shrike, talking to each other.

Thunder: Alright, one more time: the plan is to split the squad into two...

Shrike nods.

Thunder: The first part, Alpha team, goes around the front.

Shrike nods again.

Thunder: And Beta team is the actaul assault team, and they go around behind.

Shrike: Yes, and you'll be accompanying them, I'll go around the front with Alpha.

Thunder: Alright then, let's hop to it. The end of this tunnel should be right about...

We see two gigantic double doors. Off in the corner, there is a smaller set of doors.

Thunder: There. Alright, Shrike, what now?

Shrike: Go round up the troops, and take Beta through those smaller doors. Turn at the first right, keep going down, turn right again, and there it is, you can't miss it.

Thunder: Check.

He turns to face the troops gathered behind him. Suddenly, it seems as if he just noticed something as he turns his head to face Shrike.

Thunder: Ummm...Shrike?

Shrike: Yes, Thunder?

Thunder: Who gets Kazan.

Shrike: Oh, that'd be me.

Thunder: Oh, ok.

He turns to face the crowd, and as he starts to yell out names, we fade to black.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
UT, TCO is gone for 2 months. The thing you spoke with him about will have to wait. (maybe when I have time i'll do it)
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
:lol:who gets Kazan:lol:

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Ok, too bad, though, I really want to see it.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Kick ass! :nod::yes:

I can feel how we all wait for the next part jumping up and down on our chairs... it sounds like an earthquake :D
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I'm probably going to end this sometime soon. Maybe 3-4 more sections, and it's probably going to be finished. Of course, after that, I'm going to put it all into one file, complete with a cover, and put it up for download :D.

Next part will be done when I feel like it, but probably around...say, tommorrow;)

Offline Redfang

Very good! :yes2::nod::yes:

Originally posted by Unkown Target
I'm probably going to end this sometime soon. Maybe 3-4 more sections, and it's probably going to be finished. Of course, after that, I'm going to put it all into one file, complete with a cover, and put it up for download :D.

Next part will be done when I feel like it, but probably around...say, tommorrow;)

3-4 more sections? That almost enough, but 10 would be a bit better. :D

Tomorrow next part, that's nice. ;)

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
SWEET! As good as always.... :D :yes:
I have returned... Again...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
*Bump!* I'm typing it now. I would release what I have now, but it's not yet complete :(

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Here you go;) I think I should get some sort of special title for writing this, you know :D :p

INT. Technological Superiority. Day.

Fade from black. We open to see numerous agents, mech, and humans, setting up defensive positions around the main doorway. We zoom slowly inwards upon the door, until we come almost up against it. The door slowly opens, and we can hear numerous weapons cocking from the "bad guys'" side. We cut to a behind-the-back view of the entire assembaly.
The door opens up, adn we only get a few seconds of view time, but see nothing. Suddenly, the enemy team opens up, and the room beyond is filled with a hail of bullets, totally blo0cking out our view. The enemy continues firing until it's almost defening, and suddenly they stop, out of ammo. We cut back to a close-up of the doorway, and as the smoke clears, we come to the realization
that there is nothing in there. Suddenly, we hear numerous war cries from above and we snap the camera to look straight upwards. NUmerous figures begin falling towards us , doing death-defying flips. We cut to a front view of the top of the door, and see Shrike leap diagnolly across, spinning horizontally. We follow him down by moving the camera as he takes out two pistols and begins firing off at random. We cut to slow mo, and he seems to stop in mid-air. We pan the camera
360 continuos degrees around him, and his bullets are flying outwards, Matrix-style. Suddenly, we cut back to normal time, and he goes flying across the chasm, he hits the other side of the wall, and backflips off of it, eventually landing next to his comrades. Another loud thump is heard, as Kazan hits the floor behind them. They begin to open fire, and we cut to a soldier's POV in the enemy lines. We look to the left, an see numerous humans being cut down from the hail of bullets, and explosions are sending agents flying up and everywhere. Mechas are being
cut to pieces, quite literally, by the heavy cannon fire coming from Kazan's guns. We cut to a soldier's POV from Shrike's team, as they let out a whoop and begin to charge forth. By now, the enemy seems to have recovered it's senses, and returns fire. Soldiers are screaming out in pain as they are hit in various parts of their anatomy. Each side's bullets are now indestinguashible from each other. We cut to a view of Shrike, as he turns his back to the charge. Slapping one hand to his head and bending over slightly, he starts to speak. We cut to:

INT. Back Entrance to Tech Sup. Day.

Now another group of soldiers are walking slowly upwards through a dimly lit tunnel. We cut to the leader, Thunder, as he also bends over. We can hear his radio crackling:

Radio(Shrike): It's all yours now, Thunder, we ahve engaged the enemy, I repeat, we have engaged the enemy.

Thunder nods to himself, and turns his head to face the crowd. He twirles his finger in the air, and we hear numerous weapons cocking and powering up. They begin to move forward again. We cut to:

INT. Tech Sup Control Room. Day.

wEvil is sitting in a Captain Kirk-style chair, and sipping what appears to be a large mug of hot chocolate. Suddenly, Hemroid Frog Butt bursts through the door.

HFB: (Panting) Si-sire!

E: Yes, yes, what is it, Hemroid?

HFB: We hve engaged th-th enmy!

E: Of course, that was to be expected.

HFB: But sire!

E: (Annoyed) What!?

HFB: They are attacing from the reer!

E: How is that possible! How could they get over there!?

HFB: We dont knw! But theyr coming this way!

E: Scramble all available forces! Prepare for an attack!

We cut to a close-up of his eyes.

E: We're going to give them a thrashing they'll never forget!

Cut to black.

INT. Rear Entrance to Tech Sup. Day.

We open to see Thunder and his squad running up through what appears to be a supply depot. Crates and boxes are scattered everywhere. Random gunfire can be heard as the militia members find some enemy entrenchements. Suddenly, Thunder stops, and turns to face his comrades. They, too, also stop, and wait for what he has to say.

Thunder: My friends...we are about to--

A single gunshot rings out, and Thunder bends backwards from the waist. He lets out a grunt, and falls to his knees. From the crowd, Thorn runs forward to catch him. Bullets begin to rain down from all locations on the assembaly, but we stay focused on Thorn dragging Thunder away from the battle by his sholder harnesses. We follow him through the crowd of boarders, and numbers of them begin falling, before they finally find some cover and duck behind it, to return fire. We cut to an above-view of the two comrades. Thunder is resting on the floor, and Thorn is tending to him. We are rotating the camera, but keeping it in it's current postion.

Thorn: (Turns head to other boarders) Medic! Hey, we need a medic over here!

Thunder: (Weakely) No...need for that, my friend.

Thorn: But, you're hit! Bad, too, that sounded like a 50-caliber shot!

Thunder: (Grins) You know, I wear body armor like everyone else...

Thorn: Bu-But!

Thunder tries to get up again, but lets out a loud cry of pain and falls down again.

Thunder: Ok, so maybe I'm not A-1 Supa, but..go join your buddies. All I need is a gun.

Thorn nods and hands Thunder a large-looking pistol.

Thorn: Here you go...just remember-if you die on me, I'm going to kill you.

Thunder: (Chuckles) Hehe, yea...

As Thorn runs off, and starts barking out orders, we cut to a side view of Thunder's face. He starts to breathe deeply and slowly. Slowly, he shuts his eyes, and we fade to black.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
:yes2::eek::jaw::eek::jaw::eek::jaw::eek::yes:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
*laughs menacingly* i have a cannon and i know how to use it