Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > MechCommander OmniTech

It's a Start, but....

<< < (8/8)

gevatter Lars:
The Shivans have now discovered Mail-Space...a whole new way to travel ^_^

Dragon:
Much, much slower and less realiable than subspace though.  :)
It takes them two days at best to deliver a letter from another city about 80km away, and that's with "express" payment. Not to mention their methods of handling packages...
I don't know if post in other countries is as bad as in Poland, but if Garfield is to be belived, US Mail isn't much better (I've also heard similar jokes about british postal service).

headdie:

--- Quote from: Dragon on December 10, 2010, 05:01:35 pm ---Much, much slower and less realiable than subspace though.  :)
It takes them two days at best to deliver a letter from another city about 80km away, and that's with "express" payment. Not to mention their methods of handling packages...
I don't know if post in other countries is as bad as in Poland, but if Garfield is to be belived, US Mail isn't much better (I've also heard similar jokes about british postal service).

--- End quote ---

The British postal service is a joke, having worked in the post room at two businesses and behind the counter at a local post office i know this for a fact

NGTM-1R:

--- Quote from: Starman01 on December 10, 2010, 03:15:46 pm ---How addorable  :lol: Can it do any tricks ?

--- End quote ---

He's in your airducts, stealing your lunch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version