Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > MechCommander OmniTech

Our first News Posting

<< < (2/6) > >>

SpardaSon21:

--- Quote from: Raven IIC on January 06, 2011, 04:55:09 pm ---Anything I can help with? I've already got a mech model that i mentioned on dropship command forums (Champion IIC)

--- End quote ---
Enjoy your welcome Laser!
:welcome:

Mad Bomber:
I'd be willing to help, too. Maybe this'll provide the push for me to finally properly learn modeling/texturing, and doing it to add more mechage to the game would be a worthy cause.

I'm also a good/decent writer and balancer; perhaps my ridiculous Mech document of doom may come in handy to determine slottage (I'm assuming that's what you're aiming for since you mentioned MW4/Mercs-esque mechlab).

There any plans to announce the project's existence on BT/MW sites or forums, or is this being kept mostly in-house here at HLP?

Starman01:
Yeah,  I want to announce the project into the BT Forums too, but I would like to wait a little before doing that. Since the MC2 community is pretty dead, I want to have a little more substance before doing so.

Regarding help, what we really need most are 2d Artists and UV-Mappers (but which project doesn't ? :) ) Also, there are of course tons of models that need to be upgraded, which is pretty easy actually, we are not going so highpoly as Freespace. So anyone who can create textures from scratch (most needed are metallic effects and wood/concrete) and can do a little UV mapping is welcome :)  Just drop me a PM and maybe show me a little bit of what you can do :)

The E:
Have you guys set up some svn or similar for the code stuff? And if yes, is there a public checkout address?

Starman01:

--- Quote from: The E on January 07, 2011, 01:27:31 pm ---Have you guys set up some svn or similar for the code stuff?
--- End quote ---

Sort of :)

--- Quote --- And if yes, is there a public checkout address?
--- End quote ---

No, not at this moment. Maybe later, once we create the combined alpha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version