Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > MechCommander OmniTech

MCO 628

<< < (4/5) > >>

Zharkov:
I encountered problems: Two ctds (see error logs). I do not know whether this is connected but I played all the Carver V missions without any ctds, but playing the mw2mercs.fit campaign I encountered ctds for the first time with 628.

EDIT: I took a closer look at mission mw2_1_1 where the second ctd happened. As I could not finish the mission after several tries I loaded it with the editor, there are some mission goals about an apc that did not trigger in game.
I had similar problems with mission mw2_0_1 where the first ctd happened. To finish that mission, I needed several tries too, with mother just standing around at the spaceport, but that was not a fundamental problem, as the convoy can be destroyed without his help.
Are these missions broken?

EDIT2: So, I tired playing the alternative mission mw2_w_1, which is also buggy (mission objectives are not correctly displayed on the list nor on the mini map; you can successfully trigger the extraction point as done without doing any of the other objectives, the NE SRM-turret in the NE base is not connected to the turret control). This can be finished, but you have to do the broken mission mw2_1_1 anyways. Therefore the whole campaign is effectively broken. Which is strange, because I remember playing and finishing it with an earlier version of OmniTech.

EDIT3: I took a look at this mission mw2_1_1 with the mission editor. The triggers are strange, I do not understand all of it, but there is a work-around: There is a bunch of empty trucks east of the town. Destroy them all and you will eventually win the mission.

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

Zharkov:
Found another major bug: When you started a mission from a multi-mission group your team weight limit and resource points are not updated for the next mission.

Zharkov:
And another CTD.

"Logistics thinks last mission played was 53" - What does this even mean?

Zharkov:
There were quite a lot of memory related CTDs with a large map. Here some examples.

Zharkov:
I get a CTD every time I am trying to load a quicksave playing the lesko campaign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version