Author Topic: Thanks to the forum hiccup, we don't have any new posts anymore :(  (Read 4830 times)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Thanks to the forum hiccup, we don't have any new posts anymore :(
Here were the pictues posted in the last week or so.

Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Thanks to the forum hiccup, we don't have any new posts anymore :(
I recognize that mission all too well.

Looks even better with the SCP effects though. :)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Questions, what that EA ship there, i though that EA went against the GTVA, or thats all in Inferno, and this is a different story?

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
I'd say that Eclipse is GTVA.  Look at the textures.  They're the same as those on the Colossus.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Re: Thanks to the forum hiccup, we don't have any
Questions, what that EA ship there, i though that EA went against the GTVA, or thats all in Inferno, and this is a different story?

Its just the Eclipse model from inferno, except its textured with the Colossus textures and looks real good with them as well.  And this is an entirely different storyline as well
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord