Author Topic: Some more models coming down the line...  (Read 79482 times)

Re: Some more models coming down the line...
LOL.... actually 8:55:55 but 5:55:55 is better LOL

That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Nice, although I imagine (and expect) it will have a lot more details later. A whee bit reminiscent of the GTD Hades, or the Miranda from Star Trek.

Ya, mostly quick "sketch" jobs.  In fact the last one the two front wings aren't even attached to the ship yet LOL

Actually it's a bit of Savannah, a bit Murphy and a bit Fralthi 1.

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Offline shiv

• Don't forget Poland!
  • FRED me!
    • http://freespace.pl
Scooby, I always loved your modelling. :yes:
http://www.sectorgame.com/vega
The Apocalypse Vega - Join the battle! A campaign for FreeSpace 2 Open

http://www.game-warden.com/earthdefence
Earth Defense project - Coming soon...

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam

:wtf:

Past tense, I still do!  :P  :lol:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Snail

• SC 5

:wtf:

Past tense, I still do!  :P  :lol:
Sounds like something you say before you kill someone. :P

Looking for a name...  The model started life as the Plunket heavy cruiser and "grew" into a experiemental destroyer.

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Looks good. What do you use to model/texture it? As for a name... I'm at a loss (never been good a creating names on the spot.) :)
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
A name...Schiavona?

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
One thing that is definitly better then in the original is that you got rid of this rediculus thing spine that connected the front, middle turret and engine part. For everything else. I kinda like it.
As for a name....what about "Plunceid" as a variation of the original name. ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Looks good. What do you use to model/texture it? As for a name... I'm at a loss (never been good a creating names on the spot.) :)

Texturing will be a while, it'll be similiar to saga's confed, except the texturing style isn't anywheres near finalizing sooooo it'll be quite a while  :P

One thing that is definitly better then in the original is that you got rid of this rediculus thing spine that connected the front, middle turret and engine part. For everything else. I kinda like it.

Plunceid?!?  I feel sorry for people with that lastname. How about this: Admiral Sir Reginald Aylmer Ranfurly Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 09:29:04 pm by Scooby_Doo »

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries

Texturing will be a while, it'll be similiar to saga's confed, except the texturing style isn't anywheres near finalizing sooooo it'll be quite a while  :P

Plunceid?!?  I feel sorry for people with that lastname. How about this: Admiral Sir Reginald Aylmer Ranfurly Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax

Man, and I thought the idea of naming three admirals for a joke campaign Admiral Jobsworth, Admiral Neidermeyer, and Admiral Hartmann was unflattering... :lol:
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Man, and I thought the idea of naming three admirals for a joke campaign Admiral Jobsworth, Admiral Neidermeyer, and Admiral Hartmann was unflattering... :lol:

Thing is that was a real person  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Plunkett  :lol:

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
My name wasn't even looked at. :lol:

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
How about this: Admiral Sir Reginald Aylmer Ranfurly Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax

Is that a name or punishment?
Mother: "Reginald if you don't behave yourself I will change your name to...." ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Reginald Drax, the admiral who discovered/first entered Gamma Draconis!  :lol:  :yes:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Probably final update for this one, don't want to turn it into a greeble chunk

kewl
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
This might make a good FreeSpace universe ship too, with those Hecate-like structures. :nod:

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
This might make a good FreeSpace universe ship too, with those Hecate-like structures. :nod:
Exactly what I was thinking.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================