Author Topic: Guess the ship  (Read 40489 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.

Correct - its the ship with the wrong prefix
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
i smell points!

Offline 0rph3u5

I smell you have to post a new picture ;)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Snail

• SC 5
D'aaaww fine

Finding refuge in obscurity here (this may be difficult):

(screenshot taken in PCS2)

Offline 0rph3u5

GTT Naxos?

==================

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Argo or blade/orc

Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
SINGLE guess please, if you want some points for it -_-
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
SINGLE guess please, if you want some points for it -_-
:p

I just want to get one right :lol:
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
It's not the Argo or the Orc. I don't think it's the Blade either.

Might be the Naxos.

Offline Buckshee Rounds

• Lord Defecator
GTFr Triton

Offline Snail

• SC 5
GTT Naxos?
And I thought I was being smart. :(

Your go, sir. Well played.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Right, since I haven't went yet (i couldn't think of what to do =.=), here.
Probably totally unfair, but whatever! At the very least it'll be more free points for Hades, which basically all my posts here are anyway, regardless if I wanted them to be or not!

Also, I feel this is distinctive enough to be supar ez. (and yes, its in a mod, maybe not this exact iteration :P)

(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
The Covenant Assault Carrier. :nervous:
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Looked Covenant, yeah.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
See, free points for Hades, seeing as he found the model for me XD
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline 0rph3u5

GTT Naxos?
And I thought I was being smart. :(

You were, almost threw me off 'cause with that angle you can't see the height difference

Now if you'd allow me...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:22:33 pm by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline Snail

• SC 5
See, free points for Hades, seeing as he found the model for me XD
That's got to be cheating! God. :P

Offline 0rph3u5

Here you go again:

ps. I just saw I might turned the model upside down PSC2

==================

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
the Psi mothership from Babylon 5, which was based off of the Asimov star liner.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline 0rph3u5

Okay, I though I threw you off here - but correct:

I should have taken the shot of the engine section....

==================