Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1514 times)

Offline vmnjn

Have not played Wing Commander in ages and recently started looking thru the internet to see what was still around.

I was simply stunned to find so many WC fans and sites still alive and kicking after so much time.

Then to discover this amazing project and the achievments you have done so far was simply... wow.:cool:

If I had any actual skill in programming, graphics, being a productive member of society, etc... I would gladly offer my services.

Unfortunately since I am lacking in those things, among others, I humbly ask that you keep up the amazing progress and I await the results of your devoted work.

As an aside, ever thought of doing a campaign from the Kilrathi point of view ala TIE Fighter?

Thank you again from a WC fan...

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
They're not bad at all, are they vmnjn? Glad you found us - WCS is indeed an awesome project. Are you much of a FreeSpace player? Do you know about the Source Code Project hosted here?

Welcome to HLP. :)

:welcome:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Thank you for your kind words (yours too, setekh :) )

Actually we are trying hard to finish our prologue, but it will still take some time, mostly because some missing interface stuff and some desperatly needed code-changes, but it shouldn't take that long anymore. Besides that, after I've seen the quality of the cutscenes that Tolwyn is creating at the moment, I think the final product will excuse all waiting times :D

Keep your eyes on our forum, and like setekh said, take a look around here. There is much to look at and also some great mods to play with. :)

As for your feeling to help us, we can always need new voice-actors. If you are interested, just send us some samples, and maybe you can catch a role. Everything you need to know is in the last post from this thread here:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,20045.0.html

Besides that, I second the

:welcome:

Starman©
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.