Author Topic: Ancient Battles  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Haven't used the Ancient ships in a while, so gave them a test against some of the newer ships.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
From the looks of those messages, your pilots aren't doing too well against them.....

Offline Razor

Just kidding! ;)

Yes it looks cool but it puzzles me that the Shivans actually mannaged to ''annihilate'' the Ancient ones.

And if the Ancients don't have shields and we do, how come they kick our tails that hard? :(

Heh are the Shivans involved in that battle too? ;7

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Ancient fighter weapons are just as good as the ones you get to use, not like the weak shivan weapons. Their fighters also have far better hulls than the standard fighters.

A sinlge kato can hold it own against a wing of gorgons :)

No the Shivans aren't in that one.

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Woomeister

No the Shivans aren't in that one.

How unusuall! :rolleyes:

They always show up when there is trouble?

:jaw: I already want it.....:( :(  but no releases until the campaign is out....poopey! i says!
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I've already released 22 mods, plus there's many more from the campaign out there...

i know, woo. i have every single one of them, i believe. the last ship that i need is the ACv Malia, but that wont be released for some time, so i should give up i guess. the Jotun is awesome, and ill install that as soon as possible. but until that malia is out, my campaign kinda comes to a halt. but all in good time. i just think that thing is awesome. :nod: :nod: thanks anyway for releasing all of those mods, woo! they kick bootey!
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
the Malia is already out, though its an older version than the one we're using. We just got a new batch of ancients mods :)

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

say woo, if the malia is already out, where the heck is it? i have been lookin very hard for any ancients mods and i cant scramble anything up. could you "direct" me? or maybe i wasnt looking hard enough. but i mean still, where is it? if its the phaistos, i already have it.
"Got Life?"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

thank you thank you thank you, woo.
"Got Life?"

the malia had like a bug in it, but now its working. that ship kicks bootey, woo. thanks for the web site and all. the trouble with it was a table entry, and then when i started the mission up, it would load to the briefing, and then when i clicked "commit" it sent my comp into a freeze. andyways, it works now, and im happy. thankx woo. oh, how is that androgeos? the new design for the andro is much different than the older one you released. i like both of them, though, even though the older only has one weapons implacement. think someone could write up a table for it and some more weapons implacements and leave them blank? it really doesnt matter. thankx anyway, woo. :nod: :nod:
"Got Life?"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Except for the heh, really big one, all the ancient capships are done :)