Author Topic: Serious Sam 3 BFE  (Read 1507 times)

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Has anyone else picked it up? My girlfriend gifted it to me on my birthday, and I can't put it down. It feels great to blindly massacre hoards of monsters.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Mikes

16 player coop for the win :)

Not really too hard with that many players... but the sense of utter mayhem on a massive scale can't be found anywhere else.

Offline Mika

Wait! WAT??

This thing has been released??? * Mika goes looking *

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!

PC version Steam only! What the FFFFFFFFFUUUUU ???!!!

Now hold on a second, does this mean I actually get to pirate the thing now?
Relaxed movement is always more effective than forced movement.

Actually, no.  The developers put some serious hack-detection stuff in there, so if you pirate it you'll have to face an invincible scorpion monster as soon as you grab the pistol.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Mika

Actually, no.  The developers put some serious hack-detection stuff in there, so if you pirate it you'll have to face an invincible scorpion monster as soon as you grab the pistol.

Wait! WAT??!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHH!!

Funny that at the age of 30, when you do not have any financial reason against buying a game you want, you are forced to pirate due to DRM. But come to think of it, it's their loss and not mine. The same stuff happened with Deadrising II, nowhere did the box say it requires constant internet connection. Guess if I now use a cracked or a vanilla version of that game? But at least I bought it, which doesn't seem to happen with Serious Sam III.
Relaxed movement is always more effective than forced movement.

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
I always find those types of anti-piracy measures amusing.

Which game was it that became progressively more difficult (to the point that it was impossible to win, and further) every few minutes if it thought that it wasn't a legitimate copy?

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net

Wait! WAT??!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHH!!

Funny that at the age of 30, when you do not have any financial reason against buying a game you want, you are forced to pirate due to DRM. But come to think of it, it's their loss and not mine. The same stuff happened with Deadrising II, nowhere did the box say it requires constant internet connection. Guess if I now use a cracked or a vanilla version of that game? But at least I bought it, which doesn't seem to happen with Serious Sam III.

Dude, no. You are not being forced to pirate anything. If you can't deal with steam for ethical reasons, don't buy it OR pirate it.  Your message is much more effective that way. You could also buy it and then crack it, but that doesn't seen like an option for you.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz