Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

The saga of the merkar campaign

(1/3) > >>

Mustang19:
Not only did libs add all these pointless files, they also unpacked the vp. The FSCRP team is the height of incomptence- yet I'm sure they are all dead or on drugs by now so nobody will understand this post.

If I choose to continue my projects they will be somewhere else, but it doesn't matter at this point as hlp is a dead website.

Anyway, this post will be ignored and incomprehensible, which is fine.

Asteroth:
Why do you want to not continue your projects here?

Colonol Dekker:
You can check in the discord to contact the team.

mjn.mixael:
*Checks post history to find "Merkar".
It's a 6 mission campaign from 2006 that was re-released by the same OP in 2010 on the FSCRP board. Am I missing something? Seems like OP doesn't like what OP did. OP seems to have left HLP in 2011, now coming back more than a decade later seemingly offended by something.

--- Quote ---Not only did libs add all these pointless files, they also unpacked the vp.
--- End quote ---
Surely I'm misreading this sentence. Those damn libs ruin everything, I guess, include ancient fan games.

Or maybe this is a reference to some really old HLP inside joke and I'm out of the loop.

Mustang19:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on September 08, 2023, 09:37:53 am ---*Checks post history to find "Merkar".
It's a 6 mission campaign from 2006 that was re-released by the same OP in 2010 on the FSCRP board. Am I missing something? Seems like OP doesn't like what OP did. OP seems to have left HLP in 2011, now coming back more than a decade later seemingly offended by something.

--- Quote ---Not only did libs add all these pointless files, they also unpacked the vp.
--- End quote ---
Surely I'm misreading this sentence. Those damn libs ruin everything, I guess, include ancient fan games.

Or maybe this is a reference to some really old HLP inside joke and I'm out of the loop.

--- End quote ---

Your post makes no sense, as expected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version