Author Topic: Star Wars mod  (Read 15969 times)

looks good- how is the status?

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
looks good- how is the status?

Thanks! Version 3 of the Original Trilogy mod is almost ready for release. There is a lot of bugfixes, balance, new additions, graphic updates, and more!

Perfect, I'm looking forward to playing it. Last time I tried to run it I managed to play only one or two missions. The others led to crash the whole thing. I hope this time it'll work... :) is this release optimized for 3.7.1 build and mediavp2014?

Perfect, I'm looking forward to playing it. Last time I tried to run it I managed to play only one or two missions. The others led to crash the whole thing. I hope this time it'll work... :) is this release optimized for 3.7.1 build and mediavp2014?

I play it with 3.7.1 the whole time..

there were some additional files for the audio stuff (foldernames were too long you had to alt tab and click OK a few times etc)

but for me it works just perfectly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-wqfu-Csw

i would even turn down the tie fighter fire rate and give them less hull.. in my eyes they are too strong vs xwings..  but thats minor stuff - main thing is how good this mod feels.

Offline wookieejedi

It is indeed! New features and graphics from both are incorporated to the best of our abilities. Thanks for the support too!

I play it with 3.7.1 the whole time..

there were some additional files for the audio stuff (foldernames were too long you had to alt tab and click OK a few times etc)

but for me it works just perfectly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-wqfu-Csw

i would even turn down the tie fighter fire rate and give them less hull.. in my eyes they are too strong vs xwings..  but thats minor stuff - main thing is how good this mod feels.

I was thinking similar lines, and have spent a lot if time thinking about it too. Also I am going to send you a pm soon, so keep an eye out for it : )

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Can't wait for the next version. :) Your models are really nice.

Offline wookieejedi

Can't wait for the next version. :) Your models are really nice.

Thanks. There will be some great changes and additions to version 3! And Warfull did an amazing job on the models! :)

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Really looking forward to it. I'm basing my mod (well, more like a modding experiment, but I've got one mission half-written) off it, so I'd love to see more content.

Offline wookieejedi

Really looking forward to it. I'm basing my mod (well, more like a modding experiment, but I've got one mission half-written) off it, so I'd love to see more content.

Awesome! Just throwing this out there, but if you ever want to collaborate with the mod team we would be more then happy to work with you :)