Author Topic: NTF interface - beta released, page 3  (Read 8341 times)

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Just have them in PCX and they'd be retail compatible. Flaming_Sword's templates could do that, except for the selected button glows.

But I'm expecting to see your version  :yes: :)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Ah, but for retail we also need top-down views of the ships with brackets for the weapon loadouts. Ship and weapon ANIs are coming down the pipeline now.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Right, seems like I can't get ImageMagick installed over here. Do you mind if I don't recolour everything?

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
You know, if there were two interface reskins, one for the Humanists and one for the Zods. They could have their own folder and mod.ini referring to mediavps and then it would be easy for people to switch. :D
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Time to :bump: this again... I got a beta version ready, right here on MediaFire.

Known issues:

- The Command Briefing screen doesn't show up. An earlier version (the one with the Orions) worked, but somehow this one doesn't. Any ideas?
- I deliberately didn't do the red-alert briefing screen yet, it's going to be something special.
- The loading screen I included will not show up if you don't activate it in FRED, because it has nothing to do with the NTF.

EDIT: Fixed these in the gamma, which isn't released yet :D Loading and red-alert screen are included. Also, I will use the Bastion mainhall.
- I didn't do multiplayer or low-res screens (AFAIK), because they're kinda unnecessary.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:44:13 am by FreeSpaceFreak »

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: NTF interface - beta released, page 3
You know, if there were two interface reskins, one for the Humanists and one for the Zods. They could have their own folder and mod.ini referring to mediavps and then it would be easy for people to switch. :D

IMO different interfaces should be set via FRED, like the mainhall.

Great work FreeSpaceFreak :yes:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
mmf. I still think it should be recolored from Ghastly GTVA Green to Patriotic NTF Gold. With the FS1 blue in the background.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
mmf. I still think it should be recolored from Ghastly GTVA Green to Patriotic NTF Gold. With the FS1 blue in the background.
* Droid803 agrees.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Right, seems like I can't get ImageMagick installed over here. Do you mind if I don't recolour everything?
Perhaps somebody with IM could do it some day. As for now, just keep in mind that the NTF are Terrans too, so they're probably not that different from the GTVA :p

Any ideas about the Command Briefing screen? Or does it work fine with you guys?