Author Topic: Killzone Shadow Fall  (Read 964 times)

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Anybody excited for the new Killzone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyndKQxC2DU

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
 Don't you nuke Helgan in 3? Does this take place on Rebuilt Vekta or another colony? At any case, it... didn't seem that exciting to me, even though I loved K1/2.

Edit: Nvm, found something:

Set thirty years after the events of the Killzone trilogy, the world of Killzone Shadow Fall is a very different place. Forced together by circumstance, the two rival factions of the Helghast and the Vektans live side by side in a futuristic city, divided by a vast wall.

Tensions are high, and a war can spark at any moment. In the midst of this all stands a Shadow Marshall, the most special of the special forces, tasked with maintaining the delicate balance.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
You dont just nuke Helghan, you do a genocide on the planet, anyway the ISA may have colonized the planet after KZ3.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
You dont just nuke Helghan, you do a genocide on the planet, anyway the ISA may have colonized the planet after KZ3.

Yeah, I don't quite think colonizing the planet is an option after what happened to it
Ever

And you personally didn't cause the genocide. It was just an unfortunate side effect of blowing up a ship filled with a ridiculous amount of highly volatile weaponry that can wipe out anything and it's crashing into the planet
"No"

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
I like KZ2 a lot. KZ3 sucked terribly, it just was dumb and not very fun.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.