Author Topic: Whats your favorite Wing Commander game?  (Read 4652 times)

Re: Whats your favorite Wing Commander game?
My favorite is Wing Commander IV :)

But i never played Privateer 1, Academy and Armada, so i can't say how good/worse they are.

And Privateer 2 hasn't a connection to the WC Universe. I'm not sure that this game plays in the WC Universe, at all.

But i like all Main-Plot Wing Commanders, so WC1 to Prophecy - Secret Ops.

Wing Commander I was my second game after Frontier - Elite 2 i play at an Amiga 500. So i have a special connection to this series, because it was my second game, at all :)

The only thing i dislike is, that they cut the cockpits out of the game after Wing Commander 3. Only a FS-like HUD in WC4 and Priv2 and a FL-like Cockpit in WCP and WCSO :(

But for the Story, WC4 was the best. It was a good movie. Okay, maybe it need a few more missions. But it was a good game. And i like that this game a multiple endings and you can decide if you join the border worlds now or later :)
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

Wing Commander 1 and Privateer.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Privateer.

Which is incidentally the only WC game I ever played.......

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I only played the first one. It was very good.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Wing Commander 2, definately. :yes:
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Okay since I don't want to make another WC thread, I'll ask here: I just got Wing Commander Prophecy, and it runs fine except for the movies. They are all skipping and unwatchable. I am running on XP. Any help?

EDIT: Never mind. I found this file on the CIC called 'video_skip_fix' and I am pretty sure that just might help. :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 03:24:14 pm by thesizzler »