Author Topic: Hoping not to make Kara hate me but another question...  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Rebound

Hoping not to make Kara hate me but another question...
Dradis... will our radar actually look like dradis? similar graphic and animation etc? I remember there being some talk about it over at BtRL a long time ago and some people saying that it could be done so I was wondering if it's going to be implemented.  Also, how is FTL going to work for raptors and raiders? Ok I think that is all for now. Kara or other devs/mods feel free to combine the questions I've asked into one thread if ya want or whatever if I'm making the first page too cluttered. Sorry if I'm asling too many but I'm just thinking of things that both myself and alot of others have wanted to see in a BSG game.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Hoping not to make Kara hate me but another question...
We're going to keep our cards close to our chest on that one for now actually. :)

EDIT :  And you probably should roll all these questions into one thread from now on. :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:04:38 am by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
On FTL, check out 'Cries of Metis' which was a proof of concept 3rd party mission I made. Needless to say the effects and technical aspects of it are much improved now.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline Topgun

We're going to keep our cards close to our chest on that one for now actually. :)
which really means, "we don't know yet." or " we will of we can".

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Usually. But not in this case. :p

All will be made clear, eventually. :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Rebound

I think in this particular case it means that we're gonna need towls when we see what they have for us and not for out tears... :p :p :p
After the frustration I know a lot of us have felt with other mods and TCs it's nice to get the feeling that what we will be rewarded with at the end of our wait will be overwhelming instead of underwhelming. I just get more and more excited about this game everyday. :D