Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3032874 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: Whatever happens in your life
I spent the past two days watching videos uploaded on YouTube by someone called IAmTheGang. Pretty violent stuff. :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I had high hopes, I rather liked the way the Marauders moved at first, more mechanical then human, and they seemed to be suitably impressively armed. But the pyrotechnics sucked, you barely saw them moving around at all, and they get maybe 3 minutes of screentime if that.
I feel the same way. I mean, their mentioned in the title, they should get more screen time.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
I just did a disk defrag ... 2095 files defragged, 36 errors.

I just got home from a Firefly/Serenity marathon. 8:00 am - 11:30 pm (we had snack and meal breaks in between some episodes).

It may have taken the entire day, but that was fun:nod:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Nuclear1

I just had an extremely *happy* moment watching the USA women's gymnastics team. :D
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
im high
and drunk
:pimp:
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm constipated...again.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I just had an extremely *happy* moment watching the USA women's gymnastics team. :D

You know, I was once asked out by somebody who got a bronze in one of the late '90's Olympics, a cousin of a friend of mine. She didn't realize how old I actually was. :P (15 at the time.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm constipated...again.
Bad milk?

No, it's been like that since I was 11.

Arr...we'll all guys. Perfectly normal. ;)
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I spent the past two days watching videos uploaded on YouTube by someone called IAmTheGang. Pretty violent stuff. :nervous:
I just spent yesterday listening to my friend's hood cousin describe graphically a bunch of gang battles he'd seen.

A friend? I used to know the bottom right guy here.

Not very well, mind you, but I trained at the same place as him. Then I figured out that everyone there was an asshole, so I quit.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I've just played SuperTuxKart. Pretty fun.
My blog

MP-Ryan

I've just played SuperTuxKart. Pretty fun.

AFAIK it was ported by some of the guys on Games4Mac. I've seen it rise.
And this ain't no ****. But don't quote me for that one. - Mika

I shall rrreach worrrld domination!

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Currently at the shoreside. Now I'm watching how the sun's going down to the sea :p And watching a cloud that awfully reminds me of my GTFg Iceni MK2 sketch.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
watching the clouds race overhead after the end of a huge thunderstorm, my girlfreinds just got back from work weve eaten and im wondering what to do before i go to bed ........
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I just came back from Ngee Ann Polytechnic after spending forty minutes over there looking at the 200 best photographs that my lecturer selected from everyone's third assignment.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Started working on extensions to one of my WIP. Also worked a bit on a ship my friend asked me to make for her, which I named the Reticent Core.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
...which I named the Reticent Core.

That's a nice name. :nod:
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
For, I think, a nice looking ship.