Archived Boards > Terran-Vasudan War

Pics of some new TVWar ships

(1/27) > >>

Solatar:
Here are four pics of the first mission of my test campaign. They are zipped up, and in bitmap format. They show some of the new ships that Woomeister has done. The fighter that you see it my own ship. It is a reskin of the Arwing by Killfrenzy.

Knight Templar:
wierd double fenris's.. arwing ugly.. is that the Station form Machina Terra? :)

Solatar:
That double Feniris is the GTC Repulse. One of our featured ships. Expertly skinned, complete with a new UV map by Woomeister. if that station is in Machine Terra, they must have gone ahead in time and gotten it, 'cause as far as I know ( correct me if I'm wrong ) Woomeister made it for our project.
As far as the reskinned Arwing goes, it was supposed to be one of the earliest ( and not so good looking ) GTA fighters ( Actually from the Unification War). It doesn't look any worse in my opinion as the original. Also, it WAS my first reskin ( Well, I renamed some .pcx's and made an Ancients cargo container ) so it shouldn't look like gold.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Arwing ( Actually the GTF Alpha. How the term Alpha ing originated. I think it will be called something else ) looks pretty old style space fighter. Don't you?

HotSnoJ:
Cool! When I get FS2 I'm downloading your mod no matter how big it is!

Solatar:
If you have a 56k modem you'll think otherwise. It'll take my al night to upload it, and my connection is 11mbps. But thanks, it's good to know someone is really waiting for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version