Archived Boards > Neo Terra Victorious

Storyline idea

<< < (2/2)

Droid803:
More of the GTVA recognizing their autonomy in their systems than anything else. Like what would have happened if you messed some missions against the NTF in the canon campaign.

Titan:
ah, i didn't understand that. sorry.

Androgeos Exeunt:
How's this for an idea: the NTF captures a GTVA convoy, thinking that the freighters are carrying food supplies and mundane stuff, but then discover that they are instead carrying prototype weapons like the GTF Ares, GTF Erinyes, GTB Artemis D.H., GTW UD-8 Kayser and GTM-4a Tornado?

Droid803:
We have something like that for a reason why one of the new ships (will) exist. :nod:

Mobius:

--- Quote from: Androgeos Exeunt on November 11, 2008, 07:53:23 pm ---How's this for an idea: the NTF captures a GTVA convoy, thinking that the freighters are carrying food supplies and mundane stuff, but then discover that they are instead carrying prototype weapons like the GTF Ares, GTF Erinyes, GTB Artemis D.H., GTW UD-8 Kayser and GTM-4a Tornado?

--- End quote ---

That's too much for a single convoy... :lol:

Well, I don't exclude the NTF will get its hands on a very recent GTVA spacecraft or weapon and even modify it if needed. I'd also exclude that the rebels weren't informed about the true cargo of the convoy. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version