Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

New Site General Thread: Help Needed!

(1/7) > >>

BlackDove:

This is a discussion thread for these current events, and the site. We hope you like it.

Snail:
Nice new website. I like how all the stuff that disappeared has resurfaced.

LordAnubis:
I'll just drop a note here to reiterate what BlackDove has already said really with regards to our hoping you enjoy the website.  The three of us who have created it would like to think that it's an improvement, and that it's something that everyone will enjoy using.  

We've ported over all content from the past two incarnations of the website, as not all available content was provided through the last incarnation.  I noticed a comment in the "Things you want to know about BWO..." thread the other day that commented on the fact that a lot of the older content was no longer available since the move from 3DAP.  That should now be rectified, and we hope you enjoy rediscovering some of that older content that has recently been inaccessible.

I would also like to make a note that, whilst we've performed extensive testing on the website, as with all web development projects the possibility of bugs slipping through the net exists.  If anyone should encounter any bugs when using the site (or even anything they think may be a bug but aren't sure about), please either post here about it or contact me via PM.  I'll get on fixing the issue right away.

Regardless of what you think about it though, we'd be grateful if you'd leave us some feedback in this thread.  Honest feedback goes a long way to helping us out for the future, whether it's the BWO website that needs improving or another website that needs developing.  We'd be extremely grateful for any comments any of you may have.

Enjoy :)

General Battuta:
It's a beautiful website and I love it.

Snail:
It's certainly more classy than the old one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version