Archived Boards > The Unification War

I'm in your POF, fixing your polies.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Col. Fishguts:
Damocles cruiser:

Download POF

The original POF only had one path (for the docking point). I've taken the liberty of running it through the PCS2 path auto-generator, adding paths for all turrets/subsystems. This shouldn't create compatibility problems, unless you have some missions that specifically rely on the Damocles not having paths.

Goober5000:
Very nice. :nod:

EDIT: The Damocles and Shrike are now in my local TVWP models vp.

Trivial Psychic:
It hardly matters, but the shield mesh for the Shrike isn't quite big enough.  The weapons pods extend slightly beyond the shield mesh, visible from front view.

Col. Fishguts:

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on September 11, 2010, 04:32:50 pm ---It hardly matters, but the shield mesh for the Shrike isn't quite big enough.  The weapons pods extend slightly beyond the shield mesh, visible from front view.

--- End quote ---

Well, i just imported the shield mesh from the original model, but since there are no shields in TVWP it really doesn't matter.

Next up is the Kestrel. The transparency issues stem from improper use of the alpha channel of the diffuse TGA map. Looking at the model... it uses 4 (!) separate maps. For efficiency's sake I'll have to merge them into one single map and re-UV the thing.

Spicious:
Shrike with insignia:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version