Archived Boards > The Unification War

Possible balance bugs

<< < (3/3)

Kosh:
One thing I noticed, although maybe it was the build I was using, is that the AI will often fly crazy circles with the Mustang Alpha. When it is attacking something, it would occationally run around in circles. Maybe they should rename it the GTF Curly. :P

In one of the missions there was a bug. I don't recall the name of it, but it was after the supply depot cruiser raids you need to protect the cruiser group as it tries to make a run for it, except that two of them never make it because they can't seem to reach their jumpout waypoints for some reason. Instead they fly circles around it over and over again, always it read one second until they reached it.

Timerlane:

--- Quote from: Kosh on October 25, 2010, 08:34:23 pm ---One thing I noticed, although maybe it was the build I was using, is that the AI will often fly crazy circles with the Mustang Alpha. When it is attacking something, it would occationally run around in circles. Maybe they should rename it the GTF Curly. :P
--- End quote ---
+1. It reminds me of what the instructor in FSPort Training 1 does while he tells you to use your afterburners. I'm almost sure it can happen with other fighters, too.

--- Quote ---In one of the missions there was a bug. I don't recall the name of it, but it was after the supply depot cruiser raids you need to protect the cruiser group as it tries to make a run for it, except that two of them never make it because they can't seem to reach their jumpout waypoints for some reason. Instead they fly circles around it over and over again, always it read one second until they reached it.

--- End quote ---
+1, also. I think it's the raid on the PRM supply base, with the cruisers supporting the assault. Wanting to complete as many objectives as possible, I restarted a couple of times before I realized what was(n't) going on(I simply ran back to the Ark Royal when warned of its impending jump).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version