Archived Boards > Syrk

The Syrk Soundtrack Preview Thread (Updated April 14)

(1/4) > >>

ShadowsOfLight:
Hi all! I'd like to introduce myself as Syrk's official composer (with occasional FREDding and webmaster-ing on the side). I've made more progress than I thought I would with this project, and have definitely surpassed my goals for Act I. With the Act I release date inching closer and closer, I thought I'd try and work up some interest by slowly releasing some information about my music.

First up, I've finished 4 in-flight tracks and plan to finish a 5th - these include (for better or worse) an ambient track, 3 battle tracks, and allied and enemy arrival tracks. To kick things off, I have posted a preview of the ambient tracks on the website under Media/Music - you can also check out the following link:

http://syrk.hard-light.net/Music.html

EDIT: Act I briefings preview added April 4!
EDIT #2: Act I battle 1 preview added April 9!
EDIT #3: Album tracklist added April 14!

As the release date approaches, I will release more teasers and begin to reveal track names. I hope you enjoy Syrk's music!

Oh, and one last thing before I go :drevil:

(Special thanks to Sololop and Rodo for their help!)

Discuss :D

Commander Zane:
This sounds like it will be a dark, gritty campaign, those are some awesome clips.

TopAce:
0:30 - 0:40 is my favorite bit.

Lucika:
You know, I haven't listened to the latest ambient before realizing that this compilation contains things that are new to me. :D

Sololop:
I mentioned it in the Internal board, but once again, Shadows Of Light, you're music is just !@#$*^% awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version