Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Tools

PCS2 builds

<< < (14/14)

Bryan See:

--- Quote from: Kazan on December 09, 2019, 12:35:46 am ---You guys still keeping my baby alive after all these years? :)

--- End quote ---
I hope so. I am sure this will be updated because everything changes so much.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Kazan on December 09, 2019, 12:35:46 am ---You guys still keeping my baby alive after all these years? :)

--- End quote ---

Depends on your definition of alive- most used modding tool yes of course, updates ewwww....

Kazan:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on December 09, 2019, 06:26:44 am ---

--- End quote ---

Depends on your definition of alive- most used modding tool yes of course, updates ewwww....

--- End quote ---

heh, yeah.  I got hid hard by the Overjustification Principle once I got a job coding.  killed all my pleasure projects, so I get it. 

Nightmare:
GitHub says the last update was on 29 Mar 2017, so quite some time ago though as nobody feeling responsible for it though; but still it's a beautiful and working tool so there wouldn't be much to add anyway. :)

Goober5000:
Good to see you again Kazan. :)

If you have some hobby coding energy available, could you see if you could provide some insight as to how to align POF data structures?
https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=96055.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version